[Movies] Best pirate/seafaring movies

What are your best pirate / seafaring movies ?

Forth, and fear no darkness! Arise! Arise, Riders of Alliance! Spears shall be shaken, shields shall be splintered! A sword day... a red day... ere the sun rises!

...and the prize for the most ambiguous thread title - leading to the most obscure and specific thread ever goes to....

umm... seafaring films...

would dead calm fit the bill? kind of an interesting film that takes place at sea
    pirate films - probably the second POTC film I guess

I don't even know any other pirate movies other than PoTC tbh.

Offtopic: Though I do love the Narnia tale where they go out to sea and have a lot of adventures and stuff, ending with that mouse going to Aslan. Can't remember the title, haven't read it in a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Using a random thread title that may attract more people by making them curious is frowned upon. Use explanatory and describing thread titles.
    "After dealing with about 10 000 patients over the last 15 years, I would say that over 200 different medical conditions respond favorably to cannabis."
    - The late Dr. Tod Mikuriya, MD, interview in The Union: The business behind getting high
    Former national administrator of the U.S. Government's marijuana research programs
    http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/home

Deleted
    master and commander far side of the world, granted not pirates, but an ace seafaring film.

Deleted
    Hmm does Virus http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120458/ Count as a seafaring movie as its played out on a ship in the middle of the ocean

yeah i'm sorry about the title, totally forgot to put in the rest :/ i think i used the cut tool cause i was too lazy to write it down in the thread :/
    Forth, and fear no darkness! Arise! Arise, Riders of Alliance! Spears shall be shaken, shields shall be splintered! A sword day... a red day... ere the sun rises!

10+ Year Old Account
    I liked the 3rd PotC film the best tbh. It was epic.

10+ Year Old Account
    The first PoTC. I hated the rest.

Deleted
    Pirates 2.

Master and Commander. Russell Crowe's second-best performance imo, a good story, makes a solid film.

does The Goonies count? Technically it was about pirates.

Yellowbeard! I mean, c'mon Monty Python with Cheech and Chong, in a pirate movie...

DO eeet!