Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Dont worrie, we will manage

I will be drunk as hell, banging chicks and snorting coke .. yes thats how i roll

inb4 cba what u think <3
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

There were few hundreds of end of the world predictions. None of them was true. None of the will be true.

Celebrating it means that you are dumb enough to believe such things.

Celebrate? What end of the world? Is there enough scientific proof that our world is gonna end?

Or are you basing this on stupid assumptions that fearmongers want the average joe to believe? I will not celebrate anything because there will be nothing to celebrate.

Hopefully playing MoP and diablo 3, as in I hope they are released by then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazaroz View Post
    I think I'll just troll the public by running around naked with a doom prediction sign on, yellling "THE END IS NEAR!".
    hope you enjoy your night in jail lolololol

but eh

I don't really care. There's a quote that has been around for a while, something like "all men know their fate, but not the hour". I'm not really scared, I don't see why I should do anything out of the ordinary. If it were to make itself apparent though... Lets just say I'd be doing something else besides eating cheezits and drinking vodka

I will spend the whole day laughing my ass off at people who believe the world is going to end.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Same thing I did for the Y2K panic. Not a damn thing different than any other Friday. I will be killing fools online after I get home from my college classes for a couple of hours, eat dinner, then watch TV until I go to bed with my wife around 11PM.
    Then in the morning on the 22nd I will get up as usual around 630 and say to myself "damn, the world ended again and I ignored it again".
    Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house. As a matte of fact, just don't throw stones at all. They hurt.

as its me birthday . wel go out in the forest . making a big fire drinking , and roasting beef on the fire.

I'm gonna party like it's 1999!

Ummm ..Just an Article

http://www.universetoday.com/14645/2...r-solar-flare/

According to one of the many Doomsday scenarios we have been presented with in the run-up to the Mayan Prophecy-fuelled “end of the world” in the year 2012, this scenario is actually based on some science.

What’s more, there may be some correlation between the 11-year solar cycle and the time cycles seen in the Mayan calendar, perhaps this ancient civilization understood how the Sun’s magnetism undergoes polarity changes every decade or so?

Plus, religious texts (such as the Bible) say that we are due for a day of judgement, involving a lot of fire and brimstone. So it looks like we are going to get roasted alive by our closest star on December 21st, 2012!

What end ?
    Ecce homo ergo elk

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Remember when people said the world would end in 2000? And again in 2006/6/6 (only some I believe), And this year some crazy guy said it would end in May 21st? Hmm lets just see, I'll be on the internet chillin and laughing at all the assholes who belived it would end in 2012 and all those youtube videos which shall be trolled... 2012 Isnt the end jeez

Deleted
    As Penn and Teller say... If you believe the end is coming in 2012, I'll give you 2000 bucks for your house right now. I won't come collecting before Jan 1, 2013. What have you got to lose?!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeyinde View Post
    There's a 2012 thing??

AAAAH!!! Whats 2012?? mommy pelase tell me >:/

Deleted
    Just for those that believe the world will end in 2012 due to the Mayan Calendar ending then: Microsoft Office calendar also ends one day, i believe 8199 or 8299. so the world is just as likely to end on one of those days.

Same thing we do everyday, Pinky. Try to take over the world!

On a more serious note:
    Actually what I'm personnaly gonna do on the 21/12 (I believe this is the mayan one), I'm going to stand outside and yell at God: COME AT ME BRO
    Basically

On a serious serious note: Probably troll. Get my lawn chair and shotgun ready and scream get off my lawn while I celebrate being 20 and not being 21. Then I'll build a fort outside my house out of whatever I can find around the house and try to get people to hide in it with me telling them it'll protect us from the end of the world and when they tell me it won't protect me because its blankets and paper I'll laugh at them saying they believe its the end of the world. What else, I'll take my freezer outside and say I'm reducing global warming. Tell people fake secrets. I hope the end of the world day lasts long enough for me to get everything in. Build an ark like Noah and start collecting people's cats and dogs. Start asking people for bottle caps saying that they'll be the currency if we survive the solar flares like they have in some game that escapes my mind. Anyone else have any good ideas?

Edit: Oh and thinking up the next day that I can say the world ends so I can do it all over again
    Last edited by Havokonux83; 2011-11-25 at 02:03 PM.

Smacked-up and cracked-up with my tongue on my chin and my cock in my hand, swinging from the rafters.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll wake up, go run 3 miles, take a shower, then go to work if it's a week day. If it's a weekend, I'll wake up, go run 3 miles, take a shower, and sit on the couch. I'll probably do that for the next 40 or so years until I retire.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    Earth is due to be hit hard by Solar Flares in 2012
    not gonna happen .. scientists told that no big solar flares coming in 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Buckwald View Post
    I'll wake up, go run 3 miles, take a shower, then go to work if it's a week day. If it's a weekend, I'll wake up, go run 3 miles, take a shower, and sit on the couch. I'll probably do that for the next 40 or so years until I retire.
    Well Jesus I hope you don't have a heart attack from all the variety and excitement. Living on the edge is dangerous.
    1% of the Heroes control 100% of the winrates
    #occupyantimage
    #occupynaturesprophet