Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouni View Post
    Fact) We've had economic crisis every decade or two.

Fact) The economy has nothing to do with "end of the world", it's just debt...it doesn't even exist in reality.

Fact) Solar flares happen all the time, this isn't anything new.

Fact) The mayan 2012 is as retarded as any other previous end of the world predictions.

Fact) People are retarded and believe anything
    So true, Just go through every day like normal is my plan.
    Kurogasa:"Bitch tried to steal my herb... So I typhooned his ass off a cliff"
    Gala:"Why can't he burn in heaven? There can be Holy Fire in Heaven"
    Garrosh Hellscream:"Shut your clever mouth, bitch."
    Terenas Menethil II:"At long last. No king rules forever, my son."
    Kenny:"I'm just waiting for a fire axe to hack through my door one day and see aulio on the other side goin "heeeeeeeeres johnny"
    StarFade:Are you actually serious? To quote every rapper:"How fucked-up is you?"

10+ Year Old Account
    It's always the same thing.
    y2k the end of the world as we know it. Didn't happen.
    The end of the world. So many times through out history people have been saying it. Didn't happen.

Just another year.
    I still say the Mayans got bored with their calendar and stopped by saying.
    "When we get to 2012 we'll start adding more."
    But they all died out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably try to figure out someway to scare my wife to think it's the end of the world. So far my plan is :

Step one: hook only the sub woofer to stereo(place it next to the bed) and blast some sort of earthquake scene from a movie
    Step two: run into the bedroom freaking out saying, "OMFG RUN BITCH"
    Step three: ??????
    Step four: have camera ready and recording- profit

Other than that, i don't believe it's the end of the world. If it was going to be a natural disaster of some sort you'd see effects of Earth over the periods of years. I'm talking extreme changes, not one massive change all of a sudden one day. As for the Mayan calendar, I had a drunken conversation once with a friend and he said something that made lots of sense, "Why would i believe a bunch of people's prediction when they couldn't even predict the Spaniards coming and wiping them out". However, he was completely off but it made sense to me, lol! So IMO, i wouldn't call in sick that day.

Deleted
    Well not like it's gonna happen but if it does, I'm just gonna play computer games and xbox and watch tv as always.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Fapping obviously
    This pretty much

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd get drunk as hell with friends. Laugh when nothing happens. Die if anything happens...

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    Ummm ..Just an Article

http://www.universetoday.com/14645/2...r-solar-flare/

According to one of the many Doomsday scenarios we have been presented with in the run-up to the Mayan Prophecy-fuelled “end of the world” in the year 2012, this scenario is actually based on some science.

What’s more, there may be some correlation between the 11-year solar cycle and the time cycles seen in the Mayan calendar, perhaps this ancient civilization understood how the Sun’s magnetism undergoes polarity changes every decade or so?

Plus, religious texts (such as the Bible) say that we are due for a day of judgement, involving a lot of fire and brimstone. So it looks like we are going to get roasted alive by our closest star on December 21st, 2012!
    I love how you only quote the beginning of this article but when in fact they conclude it is impossible for our sun to create a solar flare.powerful enough to destroy earth:-)

Deleted
    I'll most probably play either Diablo 3 or MoP

10+ Year Old Account
    The stock market crashing is not somehow going to cause the earth to explode. I don't feel I need to acknowledge the possibility of some catostrophic Solar flare burning the Earth to space dust beyond the equally likely possibility of Swamp Monsters trying to take over the world and a man in a Blue Box popping up in time to save us with wintergreen chewing gum and a cool bow tie.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Find a chick to lose virginity. I bet there will be chicks that think the same .

Il be reading this post again and just laugh and smile and then il post again saying "hi , how u guys doing today?isnt it a wonderful day?"

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll probably just be in my room playing video games just like i do everyday. If I die I'll die saving another world from evil.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Deleted
    Probably gonna prepare for Christmas if I'm done with school.

Deleted
    I'd probably sacrifice some people. Not as many as the Aztecs though.

By celebrating my 24th birthday, December 21st 2012, the day the Myans claim the world will end.... Happy birthday to me!

10+ Year Old Account
    lets see id probably think back to all the times i sat on my ass playing video games and watching cartoons and id think to my self as the giant death wave comes washing over me WORTH IT!

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    The Stockmarkets Crashing (see Euro details)

Earth is due to be hit hard by Solar Flares in 2012

How you going to go down...

I have my Plan...

A bottle of Jack Daniels & Ginger Ale

Feel no pain..to escape the pain

And Play some Alice in Chains on the Stereo
    1) Maybe, might postponed to 2013
    2) Yes it is happening but scientists have already clarified it won't be huge, we get impacted by those nearly all the time.

Can't wait till 2015... dunno why...
    -K

Quote Originally Posted by mitbrandir View Post

if eg the sun would explode , it'll make a black hole and inventually explode

i lolled hard

Sing the Pokemon theme song as my Pikachu plushie perches on my shoulder and we look to the horizon, challenging anything to stop us in our quest...