Deleted

"Missing Granny" on objects

apparently some of the world objects (random ones, rocks, quest objects etc) are all light green and have "missing granny" written on them, instead of the proper textures. relog didnt help. anyone else encountered this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by yalin View Post
    apparently some of the world objects (random ones, rocks, quest objects etc) are all light green and have "missing granny" written on them, instead of the proper textures. relog didnt help. anyone else encountered this problem?
    Build bug problem. YOu are fine.

Missing textures from the build. Sometimes something with a missing texture will be pink with "Default" written all over it.

Hmm, maybe she got run over by a reindeer?
    Yub Yub

Deleted
    this thing made some quests undoable, f.e. i couldnt reach sith academy on my sith warrior, cause i couldnt see the bridge and was just falling throu it. similiar stuff on some early trooper/smuggler quests.
    the game is sooo buggy.. i just hope most of them will be fixed for the launch.

ps. obviously i reported every single bug in case someone actually reads it there in bioware ;p

Quote Originally Posted by yalin View Post
    this thing made some quests undoable, f.e. i couldnt reach sith academy on my sith warrior, cause i couldnt see the bridge and was just falling throu it. similiar stuff on some early trooper/smuggler quests.
    the game is sooo buggy.. i just hope most of them will be fixed for the launch.

ps. obviously i reported every single bug in case someone actually reads it there in bioware ;p
    Never had that happen to me and I just rolled a SW today :\

Deleted
    this is how it basically looks like:

Granny and her Alzhiemers, always getting lost!
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

Deleted
    that crap aint funny anymore. basically i cant progress any republic character above lvl 10 (cant use the first elevator on the orbital station), cant play sith war/inq as i cant reach the sith academy. gonna try BH if i cant find any solution to this problem.
    Last edited by mmocab4042b3e7; 2011-11-26 at 11:43 AM.