Deleted

For All Those My Little Pony Lovers

Enjoy Rofl.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcor View Post
    Yogscast ew

Self-righteous ass-holes thinking they made minecraft what it is.

And GOD this MLP fad needs to die,it's invading everything.
    Inb4 a pony who will tolerate the hay out of you.

I will be watching this thread closely

BE EXCELLENT TO EACH OTHER

Deleted
    Yogscast ew

dont know if you knew but Notch apologized so follow your leader his footsteps young one

15+ Year Old Account
    Yogscast ew

Do you live your life in perpetual anger and misery?

Back to the topic. That was pretty hilarious, mainly due to the ridiculous skins (Knight_Perculier in particular). Can't wait for more.

I saw that too, if I was drinking something, it would've been spat at seeing honeydew as a pony o_O

then again at knight_peculier. it looks like they actually got custom skins just for them in the mod. awesomeness.

no idea what the troll's problem is, perhaps he's a dementor, and feeds off the good feelings of others.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont hate the Yogscast, I just hate Lewis. Simon and Hannah are awesome. Lewis is so damn bossy. *Hannah with a diamond shovel* "I'm a princess! "
    *Lewis angry* "NO! We are going to do this the old fasion way." *10 minutes later, Lewis is fine with Fumblemore using clearly cheated pink cloth for a house."

See what I mean. This was one of the first few Yogscast videos I've enjoyed watching in a while because it has everyone but just Lewis and Simon in it. Made my day, esecially when I saw Simon's skin, like Powerogue said.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

I saw it already. But still funny to see that someone did that. The mod still seems to needs work, but very awesome for Bronies trying to Ponify the world.

Yogscast ew

You sure have a lot of hate about everything.

* Hugs Malcor with love and tolerance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    I dont hate the Yogscast, I just hate Lewis. Simon and Hannah are awesome. Lewis is so damn bossy. *Hannah with a diamond shovel* "I'm a princess! "
    *Lewis angry* "NO! We are going to do this the old fasion way." *10 minutes later, Lewis is fine with Fumblemore using clearly cheated pink cloth for a house."

See what I mean. This was one of the first few Yogscast videos I've enjoyed watching in a while because it has everyone but just Lewis and Simon in it. Made my day, esecially when I saw Simon's skin, like Powerogue said.
    Was it cheating though? I thought it was odd but thought nothing about it since I don't know what you can do with the mod. But again maybe it was. He can be pretty bossy though, you're right about that.

Also, 3clipses warning stands people. It doesn't matter if you like the show or not, don't go out of your way to comment on people whose opinion on it differs from yours. That's just going to lead to flaming, which will lead to a closed thread.
    Last edited by mmoc2e3dee3473; 2011-11-27 at 07:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somehow I saw this coming.

3 episodes now, I hope they continue this a bit more. maybe a fight against Israpony.
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Yogscast ew

We all know Notch and the Yoggscast both owe eachother a lot. They'd both be successful without eachother but not by as much.

Anyway the antics and hijinx are cute but they need to stop half making alternate video series.

Quote Originally Posted by jac_Arcanis View Post

Anyway the antics and hijinx are cute but they need to stop half making alternate video series.
    I disagree, some of these side videos are as funny as their shadow of israphel series. some of the mods they showcase even make it into shadow of israphel, like the plane mod.

Yogscast ew

You trollin man or just as utterly clueless to what REALLY happened and was said as Notch was? *hugs*

Deleted
    2 years of making mc videos and lewis still hasnt learnt to use shift, its infuriating to see him move items so slowly

Quote Originally Posted by harkonen View Post
    2 years of making mc videos and lewis still hasnt learnt to use shift, its infuriating to see him move items so slowly
    i /facedesk every time I hear honeydew complain that you can't punch TNT to light it, I'm like "punch it with the flint and steel!"