Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBanana View Post
    Explosive gas for 100mil? Thats not even a question, you'd be stupid to turn that down.

Maybe if it was explosive diarrhea... I think I would get fed up with shitting my pants on a daily basis.
    Hahaha. Damn, I should have went the diarrhea route.

I would accept the deal, take the 100 million and try to find a way of making more money from my farts..... maybe sell gas bombs filled with my extra terestial super duper farts!

Quote Originally Posted by Alphamage View Post
    I would accept the deal, take the 100 million and try to find a way of making more money from my farts..... maybe sell gas bombs filled with my extra terestial super duper farts!
    You may be on to something...

soooooo, jsut like any other day, you sir have yourself a deal.

Deleted
    That amount of money is more than enough money to buy a cure

I'd have to say no...

Why not? Screw other people.

Skelington would work to discover how to repress it, though. He wouldn't much appreciate it either.

Quote Originally Posted by proteen View Post
    I'd have to say no...
    Really? 100 million dollars? I don't think you've thought this through. Don't want to pass on an opportunity of a lifetime.

I'd keep a handful of money so that when it happens, I'd throw it behind me and be like "WHOOPS! S'cuse me. Happens sometimes. It's where I found my wealth believe it or not"
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Quote Originally Posted by SPEX3 View Post
    Seems like the right thing to do. Imagine having a hundred million dollars AND healing farts.
    sooo much win! lol

Yes, because I know that it'd be impossible for this ordinary man to cause such a thing to occur.

Unless he's a wizard.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    I'd keep a handful of money so that when it happens, I'd throw it behind me and be like "WHOOPS! S'cuse me. Happens sometimes. It's where I found my wealth believe it or not"
    ROFL!!!! Best answer yet. You sir, win +100,000,000 internetz.

Haha, dear god, this thread. I haven't laughed this friggin' hard in forever, you guys are the best.

Seriously though, I would have to take the money, that's just hilarious. And that other guy may be onto something with the stink bombs. Forget mustard gas, just toss a couple of those babies in and they would run out screaming like little schoolgirls. 'Oh god, make it stop, make it stop!'

<Avid Mount/Pet Collector> Recently Earned:!! Leywoven Flying Carpet !!

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I do that already, wheres mah money!?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    you know a fart is bad when you think, ohh shit, thats bad

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd take the money and just live my life at home and buy everything via the internet and never go out. Wait, I do that now. :3

100 million is way more then enough to live off the interest. Sure, why not. I will just play Games for the rest of my life.

Naw I wouldn't take that money. I hate to be gassy and farty, its just a very uncomfortable way of living. Imagine you're about to go to bed now falling asleep and then bam! gas pain followed by explosive disgusting fart which will keep you up really long. I mean also the most foul smelling gas would be completely unbearable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Traknel View Post
    Yes it is. In fact, the next expansion is going to be called "Mists of Metzen" and is just going to be various mobs with his face stuck on them.

Thsi feels like a very bad D&D session where the DM would suggest a scenario, and EVERYTHING that the players suggest they do, the DM would be like "Nope. That wouldnt work. Because that's not what i had planned in my head"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Calibar View Post
    Naw I wouldn't take that money. I hate to be gassy and farty, its just a very uncomfortable way of living. Imagine you're about to go to bed now falling asleep and then bam! gas pain followed by explosive disgusting fart which will keep you up really long. I mean also the most foul smelling gas would be completely unbearable.
    Eventually you would get used to it. And it wouldn't be like you had stomach pains. It would come on in an instant. And explode just the same. You know you could get some hot chicks that would be all over your jock because you were filthy rich, and then when you're laying in bed, you can let loose the greatest dutch oven in the history of the world.

---------- Post added 2011-11-27 at 04:42 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    There's a limit to how much someone will be able to smell when i hacksaw away all parts related to their sense of smell in the operating theatre made of platinum i built with $6M

ahaha. You absolute legend!
    LOL. Excellent investment.