Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandwrong View Post
    aaaaaaand I'm that black sheep that's collecting T11 just so I can mog it. Yep, I'm that guy.
    I fully intend on Transmogging my t12 to t11 tomorrow. I like t13, but I just can't stand t12 any longer.

Question no the set bonus. Does anyone know if the 4 piece has an internal cool down. If not, would that mean all spec stat priorities would be Hit Cap > Crit > Mastery > Haste.

This would also depend on the proc rate of the 4 piece as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Puerto View Post
    Question no the set bonus. Does anyone know if the 4 piece has an internal cool down. If not, would that mean all spec stat priorities would be Hit Cap > Crit > Mastery > Haste.

This would also depend on the proc rate of the 4 piece as well.
    Def looks like it, at least for MM and SV. Will fuck up MM's priority even more lol

Someone dislike's this set? I know everyone's entitled to their own opinions, but damn. Set's pretty awesome, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by ihatepeople View Post
    T13 is yet another set of horrendous looking tier. I think Blizzard uses that mantra of "they have to look like what they're stalking" as an excuse to make half-ass sets and take a backseat on the innovation course. The only tier sets worth wearing IMO were T3 (oldschool Naxx set of course) and T12 (which is what i'll be transmorging to). I hope they do a better job in MOP two nice sets out of 13 is pretty poor. The set bonuses are very nice for Surv and BM, not so much for MM considering we have to steady shot twice every ten seconds (or something around there) anyways. But as they stated, their intent was to bring Surv and BM more up to speed while leaving MM in the same place it was.

I'll have fun killing the bosses and collecting the new ranged weapons and mounts, but other than that I'm ready for MOP and some change. Hunter has been quite boring this expac, and that's quite a feat considering how bland the class was in BC.

And yet... the only set that looks like the big bad dragon we're "hunting" is the DK set?
    Subjectively, I am not surprised that DKs got one of the best looking sets and hunters, again and again, were looked over.
    Its by far not the worst, but its far from good.

Enjoy the goat-stalker tier.