10+ Year Old Account

Most fiendishly awesome plot of retribution in skyrim....(SPOIlERS***********)

Spoiler alert....

Spell fail alert lol

So i was doing the calling of Bothiah or whatever where you have to sacrifice a follower. But im like a good guy but sometimes cuz i killed the entire cult ( Boethiahs cult cuz i was like fuck ur bad guys so decided to kill them), the daedra prince forces you to do shit ( Boethiath or whatever like froze time and was like u have to sacrifice some1 now or ur gonna die.....and daedric princes are something you fuck around with being that their gods and shit of pure evil) though there are 3 "good" daedric princes meridia being one of them, but thats besides the point.)

So i sacrificed the leader of the dark brotherhood lol cuz im a good guy then slaughtered the dark brotherhood after i had gained their trust the dark brother hood including cicero lol and paid off the bounty. Also paid them for sending their silly assasins after me lol. Fuck their black sacrament you just got wtf pwnd.

For this i became the daedras "champion" and killed an evil champion serving as a beacon of hope for meridia lol

Just rid skyrim of massive evil......

This plot is so full of epic its unbelievably...and in daedra armor you look so bad ass its like "do you really wanna fuck with me." SKYRIM is fucking amazing and wait till we get mods and shit
    Last edited by Aurust; 2011-11-28 at 04:44 PM.

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I want so badly to tell you "Cool story, bro." But I know that some overzealous moderator will smack me down for it -- a pointless gesture, because does this thread really need to exist? Really?

So instead, thanks for contributing to the forum, sir. Let's have a boisterous and rousing discussion about... whatever it is you just said. Seriously, what?
    ^ The above should be taken with two grains of salt and a fistful of "chill the F* out".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Profyrion View Post
    I want so badly to tell you "Cool story, bro." But I know that some overzealous moderator will smack me down for it -- a pointless gesture, because does this thread really need to exist? Really?

So instead, thanks for contributing to the forum, sir. Let's have a boisterous and rousing discussion about... whatever it is you just said. Seriously, what?
    The reason its a "cool story" is because if your roleplaying a good aligned char, finding a follower to sacrifice is no easy task my friend....i thought i wasnt even going to unlock the boethiah quest chain cuz i didnt want to sacrifice anyone...so i was like fuck, guess wont get to do that....but then along came the dark brotherhood, who may i remind you have been trying to assassinate me.....and im look oh shit look a follower and she is the leader of said super evil organization of proffesional assasins...i could just sacrifice her lol.

It was just such a win-win scenario lol.

The point is also that skyrim is so massive that alot of people playing it have no fucking idea what quests and shit im talking about.....

Please keep Skyrim discussion to the primary thread.