Poll: Woul you play a Harry Potter MMORPG?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I reckon there's so much potential in really excited some one make this happen.. Could learn all different types of shit from durmstrang beaux atoms etc I reckon it's a goodcall.

Deleted
    LF17M Voldermort HC. Need 4 tanks 6 Healers 7 melee dps. Full on casters!

I've been saying forever that they need to make a HP MMO. I would play the crap out of that!
    There are good people in every corner of the planet. Unfortunately, the Earth is round.

10+ Year Old Account
    Possibly. I would get really excited at first, but the expectations would be too large IMO.
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

For me it depends on how much the specific universe is intriguing to me. I've always enjoyed Warcraft lore so Azeroth was awesome, and I've always enjoyed the star wars universe since i was a little kid. However i never really got into the whole Harry Potter deal so that would be a no for me.
    Asrock Extreme 6 Rev B3 | Core i5-2500k@4.6ghz | 2x4gb Corsair Vengeance | Corsair HX1050W | Intel SSD 510 120gb | 5TB storage space | Gigabyte GTX 580 SLI

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    No.

I think that the universe is great for books, movies, and SP games. I don't think that it would translate well in to a MMO.