Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The OC season 4, ugh!
    Arrows from Afar - A hunter's perspective on LFR raiding

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika View Post
    season 5 was pretty great in dexter imho, s3 was way worse actually the only season of the 6 i didnt love tbh. as for worst season ever? weeds s7 tbh
    I'm at episode 4 in season 3 and I gotta say, I'm nearly falling to sleep. It just kept going from talk scene to talk scene for a whole hour straight... but I wanna see dexter kill stuff

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marimba View Post
    They just need to put more balls in the manatee tank.
    What you don't like two minutes of Carter trying to destroy a bus bench? or would you like more Conway Twitty?

Season 2 of "The Loop". You've probably never seen it, or heard of it... but quick explanation of why the season sucked...

It was an average sitcom about a young guy that got hired as an executive to an airline straight out of college, while still juggling his college roomies.

Season 1 balanced half of the show with 'amusing demands' placed on him at work, and how it conflicted with his slacker male buddy... and his two female roommates... one slutty and one a 'secret love interest'... both of them eyecandy. It wasn't anything groundbreaking for a sitcom, but I found it pretty funny...

Season 2 starts... the 2 female roommates are just... gone... the 'half of the show focussed on life at home' kinda disappeared too.... no explanation given... and what filled the void was more of the mediocre work hijinks...

Its like if the entire Female cast of Friends had just suddenly disappeared from the show at the beginning of a Season with no plot resolution or explanation... they should have just cancelled the series entirely... or not aired it at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Fooliecoolie View Post
    Latest season of Chuck has been a disappointment for me.
    Yeah, it is still good but it sucks how there is no intersect anymore.

Also, Season 5 and 6 of Doctor who, they were still really good, but one thing really annoys me about them. If you look at series 1-4, series 5 and 6 seem like a completely different show. The plot development has gotten better IMO, and I am glad the daleks dont show up every other episode, but there are just about NO characters from S1-4 in the show anymore. None of the companions, no Captain Jack or anyone like that. The only character from S1-4 in S5/6 is Riversong, and she was only in 2 episodes of season 4.

Also, no big worldwide events happen like the Slitheen episodes in S1, or the Sontaran episodes in S4. It's basically just the Doctor, Rory, Amy and Riversong, and some random characters they meet along the war.

But they are still great, although it annoys me how they had a 3 or so month break halfway through season 6 for no apparent reason, and they are not only doing the same thing with season 7, they delayed season 7 to September 2012 -.-

Oh well, shouldnt be complaining. The people who watched the old doctor who had to wait almost 20 years after season 26 for a new doctor who XD
    Stulti se laudant.
    Minecraft Survival Server: 203.206.166.219:25565
    http://www.youtube.com/user/fpiceail

Everyone hating on the last season of Scrubs, they didn't even want to call that season Scrubs. The creators said they wanted to call it something else and make it a new series. Which, I actually liked the season, After about season 3, Scrubs went downhill fast. It got stale until that season.
    The last season of Roseanne, the last season of The Practice. The latest season of South Park, the latest seasons of Family Guy, The Simpsons. They're all stale and need new life.
    I was also disappointed in the way That 70s Show ended, it should have ended before that.
    Dexter season 3 is the only season I hate.
    Two and a Half Men is getting some fresh air breathed into it, Charlie was getting stale, I wouldn't say Worst but it wasn't anywhere near as good as seasons 1-3. And he started looking like a gargoyle, lost a lot of weight and his nose seemed like it protruded even more. Hard to believe a man that looks like that can keep getting beautiful women.
    The EU version of Shameless went downhill pretty fast after season 2.
    The last season of Rurouni Kenshin, pure horrible filler. (Most anime fillers should never be made, just put the show on break!!!!)

I can't think of any more, I actully loved most of the things I saw on here, like HIMYM, Scrubs, House, and so on... some shows just need to die though, and die at the top.

The people saying Season 5 of Dexter are probably just trying to compare it to Season 4, and theres no comparison.

So ya in terms of how epic Season 4 it was bad. But on its own it was still a solid season.

I really like Season 6 so far however, even if I did see the most recent plot twist coming.

Didn't go through the thread but The Sopranos Season 6 was pretty much all terrible, Season 6 part 2 was also horrible now that I think about it..

The finale was also trash, I invested 8 and a half years into that show for that? I also had to wait 2 years between seasons, twice

Seasons 5 and 6 of Dexter are pretty good, was surprised to see how much hate they're receiving here. I understand that they pale in comparison to Season 4 but still, they are way superior to Season 3.

But Heroes after season 1 takes the cake, that show had so much potential, and they threw it all to shit.

Still waters run deep.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Degausser View Post
    The last 2 seasons of Nip/Tuck.
    This is the winner.
    Great series into utter, unwatchable, crap

Quote Originally Posted by Army of Darkness View Post
    What you don't like two minutes of Carter trying to destroy a bus bench? or would you like more Conway Twitty?
    the destroying the bus bench thing was at least amusing because of how you wouldnt actually expect someone to go in one of those things and be able to operate it
    Last edited by ambigiouslynamed; 2011-12-02 at 04:26 PM. Reason: added
    Isnt 10% of infinite still infinite?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ambigiouslynamed View Post
    the destroying the bus bench thing was at least amusing because of how you wouldnt actually expect someone to go in one of those things and be able to operate it
    Family Guy is full of boring repetetive shit because their "writers" are unable to fill a full ~20 minutes with plot or relevant/funny jokes. Ppl laugh because its Family Guy, not because its actually funny.

last 2 of scrubs.

Season 6 of The Sopranos (the A.J drama)
    ''If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let their be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.'' Quoted from-

This season of two and a half men is probably the most awkward television I've watched this year.

Quote Originally Posted by hulksteri View Post
    Dexter S6 BY FAR.
    Explain your reasoning, please. IF there's been a bad season of Dexter, it was season 5.

Season 12 of South Park was pretty bad, all episodes suck except for Over Logging

Every Family Guy season after season 3

Deleted
    The Walking Dead season 2.
    Dexter season 5.

Deleted
    The time span of the show was reasonable