Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I saw a video on youtube of some guys filling a neighbours appartment with scrunched up newspaper..
    she opened the door and it was filled from floor to ceiling. That might be pretty funny but i imagine not woth it if your putting other things in the rooms.

Deleted
    Take a dummy, dress it in real clothes, put a noose around it's neck and hang it in his bed room with it's back towards the door.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Take a dummy, dress it in real clothes, put a noose around it's neck and hang it in his bed room with it's back towards the door.
    i vote for this one, it is guaranteed to make him freak out.
    Tell them that the Lich King is dead...and the World of Warcraft...died with him.

Deleted
    Get 2 mice/rats, and put the numbers 1 and 3 on their backs. Have fun looking at him turn the place upside down for number 2

carefully cover and/or fill all his clothes with GLITTER.

refold them and put them all back in the drawers.

every time he picks up a piece of clothing, glitter EVERYWHERE

which you can clean up MOST of, but there will always be the odd lolsparkle about him for months/years to come.

did this to a friend of mine a couple years back, some of his shirts still sparkle like a gayvampire on occasion :P:P

lol @mcbarty we did the mice in my school library: 1, 2, 4 & 7 :P
    Last edited by reverendball; 2011-11-30 at 01:27 PM.

Hire a bunch of She-Boys and ship them in from malaysia and tell them to roam free in his house. Then steal their clothes

10+ Year Old Account
    In a bar. Somewhere that carries Khalua, cream and Vodka
    You were talking about gelatin... You could do it in the toilet.

Yep. He pees on it and the whiz could bounce back on his leg. that is when he will notice something is amiss...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    anyone want doughnuts? i hear there is a great shop in Vancouver

buy http://www.thinkgeek.com/geektoys/rc/b527/ the lulz will shower from the heavens
    Tell them that the Lich King is dead...and the World of Warcraft...died with him.

I know I'm the stick in the mud but a man's home is his home. I can see doing some simple prank to say "Gotcha" but doing something that makes a mess or is hard to clean up/deal with may backfire. To me there is the sanctity of a man's home and i would be far past pissed off to come home after being gone a month to find my home messed up. But I'm an old fart that the idea of going into someone's home with the idea of doing what you've described wouldn't cross my mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodejjj View Post
    Get an air-horn. Tape it to the wall next to the main door, so that when he opens it, the door handle hits the air horn. That's a great way to welcome him back.
    or place it in toilet. So when he will sit to poop, air-horn will blow
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkie View Post
    I know I'm the stick in the mud but a man's home is his home. I can see doing some simple prank to say "Gotcha" but doing something that makes a mess or is hard to clean up/deal with may backfire. To me there is the sanctity of a man's home and i would be far past pissed off to come home after being gone a month to find my home messed up. But I'm an old fart that the idea of going into someone's home with the idea of doing what you've described wouldn't cross my mind.
    id like to think they would help him clean it all up afterwards
    helps the victim reach the "lol about it later" stage much faster

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by igame View Post
    We are going to scout the town and yard and scrap pile for a rusty old thrown away car, we plan to take it apart an put it back together in his room...a car next to his bed, he's gotta love that

hah i was just about to suggest the old get a car and dismantle it, and remake it inside the house, post pics after!
    you do realise your friend is never going to trust you again after this? :P

---------- Post added 2011-11-30 at 10:45 PM ----------

get a box, and some crickets, and put them under his bead the day he comes home, when he is in bed asleep all he will be able to hear is crickets, will drive him mad.

Move all his furniture and place it in the hallway before he arrives back home.

When my aunt and uncle went on vacation for their honeymoon my parents actually did some pretty good things. In their old house that had a little entry way over the door, and my parents cut a sheet of drywall out the size of the entry way and put in over the door so it looked like a solid wall. Upon getting home at 3 am, they went to open their door and found a wall instead, so they had to break a window to get inside. When they got inside everything else looked normal until they went to their room, which was completely filled with balloons, so they ended up just sleeping on the floor instead.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    Move all his furniture and place it in the hallway before he arrives back home.

or, just re-aranage his whole house, completely swap rooms around.

---------- Post added 2011-11-30 at 10:51 PM ----------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYsq4fqbMG8

and this, do this to his computer.

Take all the canned goods and pull the labels off! There will be mystery cans for months!

Quote Originally Posted by ChromeGnome View Post
    Instead of the barrel, put plastic cups of water on every surface in the house. He will have to clear them up one at a time for fear of them spilling and there's no barrel related hassle for you. The resulting mass of cups can look mighty impressive too.
    Thank you for this. I will suggest this to the planning commitee. Plastic cups of water to cover every solid surface of the floor and benches, wall to wall
    Excelelnt idea sir

He is also scared of dragonflies, we will let as many dragonflies in as we can and watch him dance around the cups to get them

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dieball View Post
    Take all the canned goods and pull the labels off! There will be mystery cans for months!
    haha i like this. could be just as fun to swap labels around.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Nice idea...I will make this proposal to the team as well. Thank you

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dieball View Post
    I don't even care, I'm doing this to myself when I get to Uni. It'll be funny.