Deleted

Start Early! When is that ?

This may be a stupid question, and maybe its answered elsewhere. If so just point me there and lock or anything.

So the release date is 20.11.2011 (in European format) but this is for US servers.
    Release date for EU servers is 22.11.2011.

Prelaunch starts 5 days early. Which means that it starts at 15.11.2011 for US servers and 17.11.2011 for EU servers.

BUT i've seen the three first dates everywhere but i haven't seen 17 anywhere.

So is prelauch in EU server start at 17 or 15 ?? I'm not stupid just very eager to play ^_^

Pretty sure they changed it so that the release date is the 20th for everyone around the world.

UP to 5 days. No date is set for anyone for prelaunch. its UP to 5 days before the 20th. Its only using simple maths taht people says the pre-release is on the 15. but there will be people getting to play earlier every day untill the 20th. having early access could mean youd starty on the 19th.
    Last edited by Woks; 2011-11-30 at 03:21 AM.

5 days early is 5 days early... If they're definitely launching EU on December 22nd, then it'll be available (assuming identical Early Access rules) December 17th.

10+ Year Old Account
    Release date was made global and its 12/20/11 or 20/12/11, whichever you prefer.

Early access starts on the 15th.
    Of lips of splendor and tongues of deceit

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Pretty sure they changed it so that the release date is the 20th for everyone around the world.
    Yes they did.
    #TeamTinkers

Deleted
    For whatever reason i am very happy for the fact that its 15 and not 17 i must have missed the change in dates !! GREAT

/ty all for your posts

Worldwide release 20th December.
    Early access UP TO 5 days earlier (earlier at the 15th, and others throughout the interval). I think the rule is, the earlier the pre-order, the earlier the early access.

Some people might have pre-ordered but their early access happening on the 19th. UP TO 5 days, not guaranteed.