Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by roboscorcher View Post
    Wait, how does this explain Deathwing's Fall in Deepholm?
    scrolling through the comments hoping to see one that explained this for me as well. Is it how he fell into the maelstrom and landed in deepholm? if so i dont really think these explain that unless while going back in time, communicating with people from a major part of history, changing pivotal events of the past, and getting the dragon soul you somehow managed to step on an inconceivably critical butterfly and changed the timeline, causing you to be the reason for deathwings fall? (insert weird suprised anime noise here)
    That you're offended becuase of such a stupid reason as someone suggesting implementing a custom used in the west world, of which it's history and mythology Warcraft is mainly based upon offends me.

The only sad thing is - The ingame fight cinematics are better than the actual patch trailer...

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    The Authenticator By-Pass opt-out will be nice for those who complained when Blizzard added IP detection.

I bet money the last cinematic will be released in a patch when guilds get close to the heroic mode kill on Deathwing so that it doesn't get decoded and spoiled.
    It has nothing to do with your IP. All the game does is add a registry hash when you log into a machine. Delete the hash and it prompts for the authenticator code.

the 4th vid is probably missing because blizz wont release the fall of dwing for a week

Big fan of the third one. Seeing DW plummet into the maelstrom; very nice. Looking forward to the 4th one

Quote Originally Posted by questions View Post
    scrolling through the comments hoping to see one that explained this for me as well. Is it how he fell into the maelstrom and landed in deepholm? if so i dont really think these explain that unless while going back in time, communicating with people from a major part of history, changing pivotal events of the past, and getting the dragon soul you somehow managed to step on an inconceivably critical butterfly and changed the timeline, causing you to be the reason for deathwings fall? (insert weird suprised anime noise here)
    Deathwing's Fall in Deephlom is were he was laying while the Twilight Hammer guys put on the elementium plate armor on him. After the events in the book Day of the Dragon he runs with his tail between his legs and hides down there

N-No... No...! B-But... I wanna see the 4th video... ='(Give us the death of Deathwing now, raiders! We need to know what happens!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    I know it's stupid to argue about logic in this game... but this one just really ticked me. If the people jumping off the ship and onto Deathwing's back were above Deathwing when they jumped, the parachutes would have made them fall back before they ever landed on him. :/ But whatever, not like logic matters.
    Except if Deathwing actually slowed down himself because he wanted to rid himself of this latest nuisance in a timely manner. Having the players miss him would let them fall safely to the ground. Catching them on his back and then throwing them of with a well-timed barrel roll gives them a merciless death. (Regardless of whether people consider his abilities / encounters to be super easy, he himself has to feel like he is doing some serious damage. After all, his ego is big enough for him to belive in the destruction of Azeroth by his hand).

Alternatively, Nozdormu could also have used a timeloop to create a spatio-temporal displacement leading to a coincision of Deathwing and the players being in their later contact location.

Just to give you a few more or less logical RP-explanations.

Pathetic: LFR raids drop 3 tokens, regular 25 man raids only drop 2... nice, real fing nice... so face roll, stuff that can be done with 15 people now drops more loot than normals... so we gonna get 1 tier piece per heroic boss? Blizz is just idiots... Ultra: get to 40% everyone's frames go to 0fps = wipe. We have killed all the bosses on PTR and wanted to start working on heroics next week... thanks again blizz. Reforgers do not work on my server... only show agility even tho mastery was reforged to crit. Thanks again blizz LFD does not work and hasn't all day on my second server... no response or server reset to fix Thanks blizz

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jax View Post
    Pathetic: LFR raids drop 3 tokens, regular 25 man raids only drop 2... nice, real fing nice... so face roll, stuff that can be done with 15 people now drops more loot than normals... so we gonna get 1 tier piece per heroic boss? Blizz is just idiots... Ultra: get to 40% everyone's frames go to 0fps = wipe. We have killed all the bosses on PTR and wanted to start working on heroics next week... thanks again blizz. Reforgers do not work on my server... only show agility even tho mastery was reforged to crit. Thanks again blizz LFD does not work and hasn't all day on my second server... no response or server reset to fix Thanks blizz
    They drop LFR specific tokens that award 384 gear. I.E. Gear significantly worse than we had in firelands.

Deleted
    I didn't read every comments, but am I the only one who thinks that the audio of the first and third cinematic are almost the same?

LMAO. The first and 3rd video are practically the same. Uhhh. No effort at all. I'm betting someone right now is using a wow editor to make this look alot better and epic. /WOWquit

I suppose you'd rather he try and throw the Dragon Soul at him instead of firing a beam cannon at him?

Deleted
    Wow community these days...

Nothing, i say again NOTHING what blizzard adds to the game is good in the eyes of the forum community. New cinematics for a raid? something extra? i say great, I wasnt expecting anything like that so it's an added bonus, if you dont like it, skip it.

Most of these folks say wow is getting old, you wanna know what also gets old? that hate it because it's cool attitude, that ALSO has been going on for 7 years now, people who claim wow should die should stop posting that stuff too on the forums. THAT's getting old.
    Last edited by Stinkfoot82; 2011-11-30 at 07:52 AM.

Where is my Tyrael's Charger Mount????????

Quote Originally Posted by War30 View Post
    LMAO. The first and 3rd video are practically the same. Uhhh. No effort at all. I'm betting someone right now is using a wow editor to make this look alot better and epic. /WOWquit
    Not a single raid/dungeon/whatever had a cinematic up untill the last boss of ICC (LK), yet you feel like blizzard should make them for every boss encounter now and have them in full HD 1080P and be 2 hours long >_>?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Blizz, I forgive you for bad trailer because these cinematics are awesome. can't wait to see 4th. Thrall is epic. ICC only has 1 cutscene but DS has 4!.

Oh, no one makes cinematics as Blizz.
    Blizzard, I forgive you for the 4.3 trailer!

Deleted
    The last cinematic has nothing to do with Deathwing being in Deepholm. That was ages ago. Now you just see how he lands in da mailstrom and then our last stand against him