Thread: 15 Days Left !!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Samaeel View Post
    I logged in wow today, i was flying around in Dalaran (less lag there) and i was pressing z hoping to see a lightsaber coming out.
    Guess what ? It didnt.. And Blade of Wisardry doesnt do it for me anymore !! aahahaha
    a-frakin-men to that. being able to press Z and hear the "pssshhhrrrr" or other various sounds they give them is worth my 15 bucks a month!

Quote Originally Posted by Jamber View Post
    buuuuuuuuuuuut, all games will end eventually. They will. No if ands or butts. I'm not gonna belittle your decision. I don't think the projected longevity of a game matters, but who you play it with. I couldn't care less if SWTOR falls flat and goes the way of Rift, Aion or warhammer, as long as I'm playing it with the people I've gotten close to. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I don't want the games I play to be great, but I guess I'm trying to say to you to not get anxious over if it's gonna succeed or not, just go with the flow!
    i know there is an end to everything thats why i'd like to see the future ;D so i could spare time and money to find out what ill be playing

22nd Dec in Australia.......I have never been so angry that the continents drifter apart since the Jurassic age or whatever, if only we were closer to the main continents

Quote Originally Posted by Koji2k11 View Post
    i know there is an end to everything thats why i'd like to see the future ;D so i could spare time and money to find out what ill be playing
    B-b-b-b...imagine this model:
    1 game for 6 years, $15 a month= $1080 plus all expansions and inital buy
    2 games for 3 years each, sequentially, $15 a month= Same cost, and same possible time input.

You spend the same time and money commitment. In fact, there's probably more of a chance you'll get more fun and content in the two game model, with an entire new game being introduced to you :3. And 3 years is long enough to foster friendships
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI

10+ Year Old Account
    only have 2 projects and a set of final exams to get through in those 15 days. should be cake.....
    Einstien trolled Newton so hard with general relativity

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by igame View Post
    22nd Dec in Australia.......I have never been so angry that the continents drifter apart since the Jurassic age or whatever, if only we were closer to the main continents
    I am pretty sure that they changed that 22. It was 22 for Europe but they said that its 20 Dec all over the world. And i am also pretty sure that if you get the digital pack you wont have the "continent restrictions" anyway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Koji2k11 View Post
    well i guess the players made WoW the way it is now Blizz is having a hard time doing their job i dont know how this will be in SW i guess ill give it a try i kinda liked the bata
    Pretty much this. I really hope that Blizzard will recovery from it going into MoP and I really hope that Bioware doesn't fall into this trap.
    I admit... I am extremely excited too. I keep opening my CE pre order box and reading through everything (every couple of days) in the hope that some new information magically appears on the paper, lol.

B-b-b-b...imagine this model:
    1 game for 6 years, $15 a month= $1080 plus all expansions and inital buy
    2 games for 3 years each, sequentially, $15 a month= Same cost, and same possible time input.

You spend the same time and money commitment. In fact, there's probably more of a chance you'll get more fun and content in the two game model, with an entire new game being introduced to you :3. And 3 years is long enough to foster friendships
    well you know i'd like to have that much of time to play both games simultaniously but i dont have that time now that said if i play WoW witch is already realy time consuming with patch 4.3 i get to do the legendary questline so this will be another like 6 months of a grind and i dont want to miss one single id since i didnt like for 3 years in a row ;D

buuuuuuuuuuuut, all games will end eventually.
    I played PONG just last week. So HA! <3

lol? you only play games that will be good in 4 years? What about a game that is fun NOW?

well, I said sequentially, as in, stopping the first one then playing the second one only. But I guess I can see how one might get more enjoyment from playing the same game for longer. I personally don't feel that way, but to each their own. I hope you get your legendary!

Quote Originally Posted by Goosfraba View Post
    I played PONG just last week. So HA! <3
    Time hasn't ended yet, so...HA BACK! E>
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI

Quote Originally Posted by Samaeel View Post
    I am pretty sure that they changed that 22. It was 22 for Europe but they said that its 20 Dec all over the world. And i am also pretty sure that if you get the digital pack you wont have the "continent restrictions" anyway.
    I have to get a hard copy cause all my friends where i work need an install CD so everyone does'nt have to download everything. My friends will get digital coeds and install my copy.

thank you well ill defintly give SW a try i realy enjoyed it in the beta test weekend but im just not as hyped for this game like you guys are and i respect that you seem to love this game. I love the SW brand i've grown up with star wars back then hope you guys all get to play SW for many years and never get bored may the force be with you ;D

Sigh I ordered a laptop from the US and my sister chose to do the cheapest shipping, so it'll get here in 2 weeks. Hopefully it'll be here without delay and won't make me miss the early start

in 3 -4 years it will be Guild Wars 2 and SWTOR going at it with WoW becoming a distant memory with Blizzard speeding up the work on their TITAN project.

Deleted
    I'm kicking myself so hard for not pre ordering >_<

Until then...

Last edited by Sargerus; 2011-11-30 at 03:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eliestos View Post
    I'm kicking myself so hard for not pre ordering >_<
    Ok questions: Can you still not pre-order?

I pre-ordered last Sunday after wathcing my brother play beta..sooo sick. Anyway since I pre ordered do I get to play early? Or did I wait too long to pre-order? Or is it luck of the draw to play early?
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    For some! I hope im one of the lucky ones.
    I'm really glad I redeemed my code on July 22nd!

---------- Post added 2011-11-30 at 10:31 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hiya View Post
    Ok questions: Can you still not pre-order?

I pre-ordered last Sunday after wathcing my brother play beta..sooo sick. Anyway since I pre ordered do I get to play early? Or did I wait too long to pre-order? Or is it luck of the draw to play early?
    Early access is handed out according to how early you pre-ordered. So if you pre-ordered late (ie the last month) you will be at the back of the line for early access. The earlier your pre-order the more early access you get.
    Last edited by MachoSasquatcho; 2011-11-30 at 03:32 PM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I hate to bring potential bad news, but they've always said "Up to 5 days before"
    Might only be 1 day before release.
    Just sayin'