Thread: I have a job!

I have a job!

That means when I go into work on the 15th and take a voluntary layoff, I get a full 99 weeks of unemployment!
    SWTOR, here I come.... thank you tax payers!
    VOTE TRUMP! Make America Great Again!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daarksoul View Post
    That means when I go into work on the 15th and take a voluntary layoff, I get a full 99 weeks of unemployment!
    SWTOR, here I come.... thank you tax payers!
    That... is... bullshit...
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

cool have fun living off just a portion of what you normally make

what are you talking about?

99 weeks? That's an absurd amount of time of doing nothing.

As long as you don't mind living a life of abject failure and moral turpitude... enjoy I guess. Seriously though, taking a voluntary layoff in this economy is an astoundingly poor decision. If you don't like your current job, stay there and start looking for a new one. It is always easier to find work when you are already working... its just how it is.

Its unfortunate that people like you are enabled to abuse the system. I think making unemployment past 6 months a loan rather than a handout would result in a lot more people actively looking for jobs.

I hope you aren't serious. Once you lose your job, you never know if you'll get another one. I've been searching for full time employment for almost 2 years. It's not fun.

Trololol?

If this is real, I fully expect a "screw this, I'm playing TOR" quitting video next month.