Thread: Gw books

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Might be just me but I say fire Logan and get the human from GoA, the party doesn't need a guardian tank, more rogues!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    Lol...I don't really think he's evil because of Snaff
    I just refuse to accept Logan's motivations were particularly noble, and highly doubt he was thinking about humanity. I agree, it would have collapsed. But that doesn't mean Logan knew that.
    Anyway...this is a discussion no one can win....mostly due to the poor characteristaion of the book lol.

Yh, the recent reveal about the lvl 50 Caithe dungeon leads me to think we'll gradually get them back together one by one. I hope that someone else will be there with Caithe, but didn't see anything about that. Would be nice if by 60-70 four were back together...then lastly Rytlock ofc for u know what.
    Wouldn't be surprised if Zoljja was with Caithe, they seem to get along pretty well, i could also see us bumping into someone else in the instance, on count of caithe is keeping tabs on all the Destinys Edge members and trying to get em together again...

oh caithe how i <3 you!
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    oh caithe how i <3 you!
    Yh forgot about that for a minute. She'll be instrumental in getting them back together I rekon. She's the only one who still had faith in herself and the others.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xerra View Post
    Might be just me but I say fire Logan and get the human from GoA, the party doesn't need a guardian tank, more rogues!
    Dougal fucking rocks
    The Original Ganksta

Top 100 US daggers. yeah, you're jelly alright

then again i'm pretty sure you're smarter then the average dumbass

Idk, i just fail to see how they'd have been overrun when the person incharge of saving all of them wasn't Logan, I -suppose- logan was helpful but that doesn't mean he's still not scum...
    i wish we could beat the living sht out of logan in gw2 if there's a /spit emote i will spit on both of them -.-

---------- Post added 2012-03-20 at 12:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Glytch View Post
    Dougal fucking rocks
    indeed <3

---------- Post added 2012-03-20 at 12:49 PM ----------

Wouldn't be surprised if Zoljja was with Caithe, they seem to get along pretty well, i could also see us bumping into someone else in the instance, on count of caithe is keeping tabs on all the Destinys Edge members and trying to get em together again...

oh caithe how i <3 you!
    i think so too...zojja was the only one that stuck with caithe instead of running of crying about her own problem

---------- Post added 2012-03-20 at 12:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    We'll find out in GW2 It's part of the personal story
    Can't wait!

Because.....see sig.
    omg, just read your sig XD hilarious
    am i the only one that kept thinking of just sitting next to rytlock and hug and cuddle him? when they were at glint's temple and he was like "i'm plenty of warm" i was so jealous >

Quote Originally Posted by Sundreamer View Post
    omg, just read your sig XD hilarious
    am i the only one that kept thinking of just sitting next to rytlock and hug and cuddle him? when they were at glint's temple and he was like "i'm plenty of warm" i was so jealous >
    I loved the one where he quite liked being called a monster.
    And calling Lognan a jerk. If only he knew then..

10+ Year Old Account
    Dougal fucking rocks
    New plan, kill logan for his prickness and replace him with Dougal because he's awesome!

@Sundreamer, I will be accompanying you on your spit barrage of logan, just tell me when and where lol
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

10+ Year Old Account
    New plan, kill logan for his prickness and replace him with Dougal because he's awesome!

@Sundreamer, I will be accompanying you on your spit barrage of logan, just tell me when and where lol
    Can't, Gwen was too awesome I just can't kill off her great great grandson
    The Original Ganksta

10+ Year Old Account
    Since this thread gives me an excuse to use this one again....

Deleted
    Funny this thread popped up as I bought them both just yesterday. I've started reading...erm "Edge of..." I think.

Can I be an arse and say that, like many fantasy books, the genre is carrying pretty clumsy writing.

D'ya know what I mean? I'll happily watch a fantasy flick...even though it's a bit creaky - just because I like fantasy.

Same with "Edge of...", I'm interested in the subject matter...but am finding the execution a bit eye watering.

10+ Year Old Account
    If snaff didn't die then zojja wouldn't have gotten the character development she needed to become awesome
    The Original Ganksta

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else plan on only going after ghosts once you have a well oiled black sword?

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't, Gwen was too awesome I just can't kill off her great great grandson
    Gah!! Curse you thackery I forgot you were related to Gwen!! Fine you won't be killed just severely maimed and wounded...