Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

maybe it is a baby dragon!

well with the pokemon battles comin... who knows maybe it is a baby dragon that she will give birth too... This isnt a real world so basicly it doesnt have to be a normal birth... A baby dragon a symbol of pokemon battles maybe just maybe!

I hope Varian runs her through and kills the kid in the process.

Wait...

That's what Blizz is trying to do! I've been a Horde player since '04, and now I'm rooting for the Alliance! BRILLIANT!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeromus View Post
    It's not going to be Varian. It's going to be Garrosh, because they need to toss him off the slippery slope to make Thrall look better.

And he's going to have been aiming for Thrall.

Quote Originally Posted by Byniri View Post
    So I watched that part of the trailer 4 times, and I still don't think that Aggra is pregnant, yet.

No one directly says that she's having a baby, only that 'new generations, will be born'. I'm taking that as a sort of symbolism, not that Aggra is pregnant, but that the future generations are in their control (or something).

It's not DIRECTLY said that she is pregnant.
    Wow, someone needs to get hit with the "Babies Ever After" cluebat. Have you never seen a typical fantasy end story before?

Varian clearly got Garrosh pregnant. Wtf is this talking about Aggra's pregnacy...
    Last edited by Medivh the Prophet; 2011-12-03 at 06:43 AM.
    Gaze long unto an abyss, and the abyss will gaze back unto you.

You have GOT to be friggin kidding me.. Being preggo with Thrall is the entire purpose of that character! -.-
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines) :-(

You know, when I watched the cinematic for the first time, what I thought was "WHERE THE FUCK DID THIS WOMAN COME FROM"?

I mean, she's not seen anywhere in the Dragon Soul raid, but she suddenly teleports to the top of the Wyrmrest Temple just to give Thrall that puke-inducing passionate stare. Couldn't miss her man all sweaty and heroic after saving the world and shit. Where the hell was she hiding all the time?

They COULD have made some sense of it. They could, for example, make her lead the gunship attack on Deathwing while her hubby chanted those incantations with that horribly animated mouth movements that make his face look like it's made of putty. She could have helped us during the Warmaster Blackhorn encounter. Her being there would make SOME sense then. I mean, Thrall loves her, right? So he'd trust her to do something important like this, wouldn't he?

Oops, no. Her only purpose is to be a walking uterus to give birth to some Jesus-Orc-Baby.

At least Alexstrasza gives us the rightful credit for killing the boss this time.

---------- Post added 2011-12-03 at 04:42 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Farseer Lolotea View Post
    It's not going to be Varian. It's going to be Garrosh, because they need to toss him off the slippery slope to make Thrall look better.

And he's going to have been aiming for Thrall.
    Brilliant! Add the "Mother's Sacrifice" trope to her! She'd totally beat the record of "most stupid bad female character cliches in one single person"!

Deleted
    It wasn't.

Alexstrasza just set up a giant procession of neon signs that read "LIFE" while putting her hand on Aggra's stomach and mouthing "It's a baby, baby..." with her sensuous, non-immortal lips.

Its a baby alright... A human eating alien baby! Its going to pop out of her and its gonna be scary!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noin View Post
    Alexstrasza just set up a giant procession of neon signs that read "LIFE" while putting her hand on Aggra's stomach and mouthing "It's a baby, baby..." with her sensuous, non-immortal lips.
    And I fear that scene will be put into some cheesy anti-abortion ad of some sort.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2011-12-03 at 07:20 AM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

OP must be pretty bad at reading people through their actions/faces.

Quote Originally Posted by Byniri View Post
    So I watched that part of the trailer 4 times, and I still don't think that Aggra is pregnant, yet.

No one directly says that she's having a baby, only that 'new generations, will be born'. I'm taking that as a sort of symbolism, not that Aggra is pregnant, but that the future generations are in their control (or something).

It's not DIRECTLY said that she is pregnant.
    The first thing i thought of was this:
    Are you the type of guy who does not believe in vagina because you have never DIRECTLY seen one?

Dude please stop being silly. It's an allusion is it not? You got the defender of freaking life touching your wifes womb and like, you look at your husband, and exchanged THE look, the moment of conception flashing across your faces..
    Nine months form now a brown Don Knots is going to come out and establish Mr. Furleyism in WOW.
    Last edited by Tastyfish; 2011-12-03 at 07:20 AM.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    What do you think she was talking about then with Aggra? Was she saying she had a friggin' tapeworm or something!? :P
    Kind Sir, sometimes your posts make absolutely no sense to me, but you just managed to make me spray my orange juice at my freshly painted wall and gave me something to do on this otherwise boring day.

Well played, Sir. Well played

The OP probably gets up before dawn every mornin to watch the horison just to make sure the sun actually comes up that day. I mean, what if it doesent!

that hotfix was my bad Somarlane's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgoblin View Post
    She touched her belly, it's kinda implied a baby is in there.

We'll have to get her on Maury to be sure tho
    *nearly spews her chocolate milk on her monitor*

+2 intarwebz, sir.
    2021-09-21
    23:02 chelly: bobs and virginia

Quote Originally Posted by Zeromus View Post

Wait...

That's what Blizz is trying to do! I've been a Horde player since '04, and now I'm rooting for the Alliance! BRILLIANT!
    You got it all wrong! This would be Jaina's revenge for Theramore and being dumped.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im still not sure Aggra likes guys.. Shes faking this with Thrall so her parents dont write her out of the will

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    The LIFEBINDER touched her STOMACH and then talked about future generations.

What part of that was unclear?
    Follow that up with the look of understanding and joy that crossed Thralls face when Aggra then looked at him and I think its made pretty clear.

Why do people feel the need to put spoilers as the title of their threads?!

Sorry, but the OP's got a point. The line is "Life endures, and new generations will be born." Especially coming from a (until a few seconds previously) immortal guardian, that could easily be a sweeping generalization, not a specific reference.

That said, yeah, Blizz' intention is probably that Aggra is pregnant. Even so, I'd still claim that Alexstraza's comment was meant in the sense of "life endures, mortal races will thrive," rather than "life endures, congrats on your baby." It's just more in keeping with the tropes for (until recently) immortal, powerful, mentor-style beings in fantasy worlds.