t13 lfr 4pc over t12 2pc

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ollie/advanced

Theres my armory and title says it all, is it worth using T13 LFR pants/gloves for the 4pc instead of using 2pc t12 pants/glove? Kinda looks like rogues got a little screwed on there 4pc and dont know if its worth breaking my t12 2pc until i get normal mode t13

Deleted
    Sure hope Vishanka is only there to troll the people inspecting your armory.

Anyway yes it is worth it to get the 4 piece bonus. Especially if you replace your legs, the T12 legs aren't that great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on the spec, Sub wants to keep t12 shoulders and gloves, Combat can go with 4-piece t13.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post
    Sure hope Vishanka is only there to troll the people inspecting your armory.

Anyway yes it is worth it to get the 4 piece bonus. Especially if you replace your legs, the T12 legs aren't that great.
    T13 legs are a direct upgrade to t12. anyhow, it's worth replacing ANY piece of t12 for t13 to get 4-pc. The stats upgrade alone is worth more than the t12 2-set, and then on top of that is the t13 4-set bonus.

and resocket you gear, deft ember topaz is not the ultimate subtlety gem.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowboy View Post
    The stats upgrade alone is worth more than the t12 2-set, and then on top of that is the t13 4-set bonus.
    For Subtlety, no. For Combat/Assassination, yes.

Sub goes with T12 shoulders and gloves, Combat and Assa go with 4-piece T13 with offpiece shoulders.