Does Swtor offer a wait to not get ninja looted?

Since everyone in wow just ninja every items in pugs i was wondering if swtor offer an alternative or is it going to be the same story different game?

Deleted
    It's an unavoidable fact of life that people are douchebags. If there's a way someone can screw a system for their own benefit, it's a near 100% certainty that someone, somewhere will do it. Just be glad it's only ninja looted and not stealing levels from your character or some weird shit.

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeXan View Post
    Since everyone in wow just ninja every items in pugs i was wondering if swtor offer an alternative or is it going to be the same story different game?
    People don't ninja every item in pugs... O.o, unless your server is full of ninjas, vast majority of the time people respect the established loot 'rules'.

----

I can't recall if I could 'need' on items that weren't in my armor class though...

Quote Originally Posted by StarbuyPWNDyou View Post
    It's an unavoidable fact of life that people are douchebags. If there's a way someone can screw a system for their own benefit, it's a near 100% certainty that someone, somewhere will do it. Just be glad it's only ninja looted and not stealing levels from your character or some weird shit.
    Lol, for some reason the image of an old woman being robbed at gunpoint came into my head. The robber walks away and the woman is really happy he didn't shoot her in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumicide View Post
    People don't ninja every item in pugs... O.o, unless your server is full of ninjas, vast majority of the time people respect the established loot 'rules'.

----

I can't recall if I could 'need' on items that weren't in my armor class though...
    my server? lfg is randoms servers 2 ninja so far since 4.3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Encarn View Post
    Lol, for some reason the image of an old woman being robbed at gunpoint came into my head. The robber walks away and the woman is really happy he didn't shoot her in the face.
    lol, What does that have to do with absolutely anything that I posted?! :P

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeXan View Post
    since flashpoints are in server only a ninja looters rep will diminish, thats one way to slow down ninja looters

Best part about no dungeon finder - we make the server what we want. Want to ninja? I'll let my guild and every other one I care about know. Good luck finding groups/operations.

Quote Originally Posted by StarbuyPWNDyou View Post
    lol, What does that have to do with absolutely anything that I posted?! :P
    LOL. You said something about just being glad you only got ninja looted and not having levels stolen.

Deleted
    Didn't Bioware say that in operations everybody will get their own lootbag?

Maybe they scraped that idea, I am not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Groteskas View Post
    Didn't Bioware say that in operations everybody will get their own lootbag?

Maybe they scraped that idea, I am not sure.
    i think he meant flashpoints not Operations
    also they are keeping the whole everyone gets their own lootbag

Pretty sure they still have the loot bag idea for Ops and:

No LFD = Douchebag on your server = No one groups with you, and... you don't get loot past those couple times you were an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Komie View Post
    They still say Cata needs a lot of work, and this expansion (edit for reference: MoP) is in the final stages.
    Quoted for... truth? on 11/30/2011.