Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Two of them have 4 set equipped, the other is trolling you by logging off with the gear not equipped.

Deleted
    They're trolling, read this: http://www.paragon.fi/news/dragon-so...s-week-1-day-4
    Nobody got banned (and i believe nobody will, at least not for longer than few hours and if that happens, i'll only believe a blue post confirming that).

Deleted
    I hope these devilish cheators and haxors will get bennett

Quote Originally Posted by Deleo View Post
    saying things without providing any proof is not how you accuse someone of something.
    I've already laid out my points in other posts prior. The fact that no discipline is being taken on Paragon whereas other guilds have been banned for significantly less is about the most proof you'll find, short of digging up some old facebook blogs mate which probably were deleted last year. My personal opinion is that the Devs who are in Paragon told them about the Bug, knowing in all likelyhood that the gear wouldnt be confiscated. This ensures another World-First. For me, I'm content at this point to simply shrug and say "And you all are suprised Paragon was exempt"? They have friends in high places, which is something folks like Method and Ensidia did not.

Since there's nothing more I can say at the present, thats about all I can point out. I will say this though, any threatening private messages made against me; (like last time I brought this issue up) will be forwarded to the mods who have shown themselves over the years to be far more effective in what they do than Blizzard's own CMs.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    They're actually pretty bad at exploiting. But they're pretty good at raiding. XD

---------- Post added 2011-12-04 at 10:21 AM ----------

Name them. I'm guessing you'll come up with a reason not too lol.
    Go find it through my post history if your interested, I've already laid out over multiple threads the argument. I feel thats sufficient, though probably nothing would of been sufficient to appease you. It would appear that you are just itching to start a fight, one must assume with the lol for punctuation.
    Last edited by LichslayerX; 2011-12-04 at 06:52 PM.

Deleted
    So guilds are still exploiting this since blizzard didn't fix it properly

gg

They arent even cheating anymore there gear has been removed and now they have less gear then they would have if they didnt try to cheat. TRY is the word you guys should be useing

Deleted
    While I love to follow the race to Worlds First, I have to agree that if this exploit has no consequences for anyone, getting the Worlds First kill will be somewhat hollow in my opinion.

It's beyond my comprehension, if Blizzard does not sanction these players in any way. I'm not yelling for a perma ban or a ban that would ruin the whole race but at least remove the gear they obtained.

Does it affect me personally? No.
    Then why do I care? Because cheating is cheating, regardless who you are.

Deleted
    I have my own theory on this topic... due to the huge amount of crying from people who like to make threads and tell people what they think about the situation (really no-one cares and most people only post so they can tell their opinion which again no-one really cares and just wants to say what they want to say)

So.... i thought i'd tell you my theory about this 'exploit'

I believe that this was a whole scheme made up by blizzard to get publicity and for people to talk about wow more, they left this bug in and told the top guilds about it knowing that they would use it and said that they wouldn't be banned etc for using it. This led to a load of guilds using the exploit.. loads of useless threads about it and everyone was in uproar about it talking about this 'big exploit' and so more people are more likely to hear about wow/ want to start wow again which would increase their subs and in return make them more money quickly and it is why they haven't been banned.

That or all of the top raiding guilds are evil flesh hungry murlocs who know where every blizzard employee capable of banning them lives and threatened to eat every last one of them if they tried to banned them.

Was it really a bug though? Ever since Blizz introduced the ability to trade bop items within an instance group, people have been bringing friends/guildies along with the aim to double their chances at rolling on gear. This just takes it to the next level.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by k4tamai View Post
    Thought i would give my twocents to this.

Clearly this is an exploit of Game Mechanics - The guilds doing this SHOULD recieve a ban? DO you know why? - ENSIDIA.
    "Why does he mention Ensidia?" You might think. Because they got banned back in 2010, for "exploiting" The Lich King Heroic.
    please stop acting so smart you look like a clown... it was normal mode where ensidia rebuilt the platform, not heroic

Nope. Didn't get banned, still here with my 4pc 384.

very few and i mean very few people think the t13 set bonuses are much better than the t12, and most would never try progression by downgrading their 391 t12 for crappy 384 t13 sept only a couple of classes. so those that love the idea of a ban are stupid they dont understand that they are all trying diff setups for theorycrafting, not to get a world 1st in 384s lol never would happen.

edit: also, those that complained are the same people i now see in trade chat yelling, why am i ineligible to roll on loot in LFR when i never won anything, well thats all on you, its the brand new hotfix, only able to roll on loot once a week in lfr win or lose lmao gj. LFR is gonna go downhill very fast, most people in those pull 10k dps but the few progression raiders, and now they aren't gonna que anymore.
    Last edited by damescool; 2011-12-05 at 06:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by damescool View Post
    very few and i mean very few people think the t13 set bonuses are much better than the t12, and most would never try progression by downgrading their 391 t12 for crappy 384 t13 sept only a couple of classes. so those that love the idea of a ban are stupid they dont understand that they are all trying diff setups for theorycrafting, not to get a world 1st in 384s lol never would happen.

edit: also, those that complained are the same people i now see in trade chat yelling, why am i ineligible to roll on loot in LFR when i never won anything, well thats all on you, its the brand new hotfix, only able to roll on loot once a week in lfr win or lose lmao gj. LFR is gonna go downhill very fast, most people in those pull 10k dps but the few progression raiders, and now they aren't gonna que anymore.
    What are you talking about? The 384 Chest/Legs/Shoulders have an extra socket and better socket bonuses/colours leading to more total primary stats, all the tanking 4 set bonuses are bat shit insane and a lot of the 2 piece t13 bonuses are phenomenal. No one took t13 for "theory crafting purposes" rofl.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn this thread is still going? Too much to read. any highlights? lol

Quote Originally Posted by tacoloco View Post
    So apparently you approve of cheating? Awesome. *rolls eyes*

--

It's pretty amazing to me how many people condone cheating. Cheating is cheating is cheating. Whether it's in a video game, on a test or on your taxes. Yes, in the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter in a video game. But it absolutely calls into question the honesty and ethics of people who think it's ok because it's "just a video game".
    Its funny to see people all bent out of shape... lol. If you don't cheat in life your just being a fool. It's sad but thats how it is in life, everybody lies, and everybody cheats from time to time. If a lie can get you ahead at work, or at school or anywhere else for that matter it would be kinda stupid not to. Same goes for cheating at school, at work, for friends ,etc. Stop trying to make everybody believe you are a Goody Two-Shoes and all that crap, nobody really is. Also I applaud what they did and I wish I had done it too. It's all about balance, you dont cheat on the big things, you dont cheat on your partner or to your friends, but I think its totally cool to cheat in small things like this. Spice up your life man!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshie View Post
    Its funny to see people all bent out of shape... lol. If you don't cheat in life your just being a fool. It's sad but thats how it is in life, everybody lies, and everybody cheats from time to time. If a lie can get you ahead at work, or at school or anywhere else for that matter it would be kinda stupid not to. Same goes for cheating at school, at work, for friends ,etc. Stop trying to make everybody believe you are a Goody Two-Shoes and all that crap, nobody really is. Also I applaud what they did and I wish I had done it too. It's all about balance, you dont cheat on the big things, you dont cheat on your partner or to your friends, but I think its totally cool to cheat in small things like this. Spice up your life man!
    It's because there's so many people like you that I have so little faith in the human race

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshie View Post
    This is a very good point, although it is cloaked in somewhat harsh terms. Everyone cheats a little in their personal life. I eat an extra scoop of icecream and I dont do cardio for 20 minutes exactly. When I tell my friends a story I make it out to be a little mroe awesome than it was. I assign significance to events in my life that might not mean much, yet still I do it.

All in all this is a highly subjective matter as I see it. I focus of the consequences this has. It does not have major consequences to the world first race. On the other hand it has consequences for the communitys sense of justice. This is a bad thing. It is never good to feel unfairly treated. This is why I plead blizzard to take a firm stance on their policy towards exploiting. By this I do not mean that exploiting is acceptable as a general rule. I mean that exploiting is ok on a case per case basis. In what case it is acceptable or not has to be regulated by precedence set by blizzard policy. No one currently knows where the line is drawn. It is acceptable to equip 4p t12 paladin protection set prior to a fight to extend the duration of your Guardian of ancient kings (this can be a useful trick for retribution paladins). It was also acceptable to use eleven druids on nefarian and kill atramedes in many creative ways. These things were obviously changed, like the LFR bug we are discussing. The point however is not if they are changed or not. Using t10 as a mage prior to pulling bosses to allow for the use of the 4p bonus (18% extra damage done while mirror images are up) is similar the protection t12 bug. The t10 mage bug was changed the t12 paladin hasnt been. There is great inconsistency with how blizzard handles these situations.
    I call for a firm policy to minimize the "grey area" that is all too clouded by individual moral propensity.

I'll gladly respond to any questioning my argument. I invite a response to at least consider what I have put forth and try to be rational. I am trying to create positive dialogue.

Quote Originally Posted by jarbulldog View Post
    giulds that are going for world first should have known better. I think it is funny as hell
    Were you actually refreshing your own thread for 3 minutes waiting for a response?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Post-nerf Ragnaros kill trashtalking so called randoms. How cute.

Get over yourself.

----

Well, that shut him/her/it up.

2 points pour vous, monsieur!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herpie View Post
    When a DK blocks, he does so with his face.