Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity

Anyone have the game? Just looking for some opinions about the game.

Probably one of the best 4X space strategies I've played.

I only had the original but I hear the two DLCs made it all the more awesome.

I'm actually considering buying the Trinity package except Skyrim has been taking my time xD

I played the original back when it first came out, it is a awesome game just takes a really long time to do 1 match(like longer then civ games)

One of the best games of its genre.. We always play it at LAN parties with 3-5players! Awesome game.

Purchased it based on what was posted here and some videos I watched. Hope I am not disappointed. I also like long games as I am a big fan of the Civilization series.

Played the first one and it was awesome. I had a crap computer then so it couldn't really handle what seemed to be a billion spaceships duking it out.

Played a couple hours and it's not too bad so far. I had to turn off the pirates because they constantly came with massive fleets and tore me a new one. Seems like my battleships are very weak because they get stomped. I'm playing as the advert race as I heard they are more defensive. I'm the type of player that likes to play defensive, slowly building up my economy and army before I make any military moves.