12. This poll is closed
  • My Little pony online!

4 33.33%
  • SWTOR

8 66.67%
  • Both joint #1

0 0%
    Deleted

Will SWTOR Survive the realease of the my little pony MMO?

Ok fast forward 1 year from now. WoW is now the #2 MMO due to falling subs and SWTOR is now the #1 MMO due to rising subs. (hooray victory)

Now the much anticipated My little pony the MMO is about to be released. Will it kill SWTOR?

Two the best of my knowledge there are 2 My little pony MMO's due to be released. They are: http://www.mlponline.net/ and http://www.equestriaonline.com/

Now these MMO's will be Free to play, so I guess you cant make the choice on subscription numbers alone because MLP wont have any! So lets say its made on active players. (the most on-line that quarter for example) What will come out better My little pony or SWTOR! You choose.

15+ Year Old Account
    it depends will my little pony be TOR clone like everyone is saying that tor is a wow clone

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still banking on Hello Kitty Online

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    it depends will my little pony be TOR clone like everyone is saying that tor is a wow clone
    I remember when WOW was in beta and people said it was an EQ clone and would fail..... :P There is no reason any new upcoming mmo will fail.

Also how to define fail: for me fail = not running any-more. People say rift, aion , LoTr failed.. nope they still running. There are MMO's with less than 100k subs still running also you only need 20 people max to play a mmo with imo.

But this thread is a serious discussion about MLP online and SWTOR lets keep it to that.

15+ Year Old Account
    This has little to do with the current state of SWTOR, and I can't foresee any good discussion coming out of it.

You're welcome to discuss the MLP MMOs in appropriate thread.