Page 1 of 2
LastLast

[TV] Guilty pleasure TV Shows.

what I mean is what are TV shows that you like but probably shouldn't for your demographic... EXAMPLE: half the internet LOVING freaking ponies.

Mine are Burn Notice (its made for 60 year old women) and cougar town... but to be honest Christa Miller is 95% of the reason I watch it.
    CPU: i7 3930k@4.4 Mobo: Rampage IV X79 RAM: 32GB Ripjaw @ 1600Mhz GPU: EVGA 780ti SC SSD: 128GB M4

The O.C. I should have never watched it but I did. Something about that show hooked me.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't watch much reality TV really, but I always watch Survivor.

10+ Year Old Account
    I clicked because i was offended by the tooltip claiming "Half the internet loves ponies".

No, they can die in a fire.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowkras View Post
    I clicked because i was offended by the tooltip claiming "Half the internet loves ponies".

No, they can die in a fire.
    Cmon look if nothing else the website http://bronies.memebase.com/

has given me a few LOLs knowing only what i have gleaned from watching the show while babysitting and playing on the Gold Coast Australia "friendship is magic' TF2 server.... its the only one that doesn't lag out every 5 seconds.
    Last edited by Rekindled; 2011-12-09 at 01:33 PM. Reason: TF2 is tehawesome
    CPU: i7 3930k@4.4 Mobo: Rampage IV X79 RAM: 32GB Ripjaw @ 1600Mhz GPU: EVGA 780ti SC SSD: 128GB M4

I have no guilty pleasure tv shows, I watch what I watch and like it... Why should you be "guilty" to watch or listen to something? I never understood that.

The worst thing I follow on tv would probably be....
    Honestly, I don't even know. I love Nickelodeon shows and I even watched the hell out of Hannah Montana and Wizards of Waverly Place. I guess those would be guilty pleasures? I don't care who knows, I love staring at them cutie girls, and they're just my age too.
    Excuse me, going to LA for a week... Gotta still Bieb's girl.

Dawson's Creek and Sabrina the Teenage Witch. And I used to love Degrassi. ><

oh.... and Inuyasha. :S

Deleted
    vampire diaries, dont care much for the teen drama, but dayum they got some hotties on that show

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Anime in general (thought I don't really watch anime that often nowadys), and Chelsea Lately.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm definitely into MLP that's for sure.

recently i started watching blue mountain state i gotta say its quite hilarious in a very juvenile way that i can't help but enjoy.

as a younger person id have to say beverly hills 90210 was IT for me i LOVED that show yet would never admit to it... ( talking about the real 90210 here not the reboot).

Those .. TV shows like Jeremy Kyle and Jerry Springer. When nothing else is on, I can watch those to make me feel that no matter what grade I can get an exam, no matter what happens in my life, I can always be better than */points at TV* THEM.

.. Not that I need something like that to boost my self esteem. Off topic, I want a super amazing snack.

The O.C. really got me hooked for some reason... Now its Grey's Anatomy.
    Arrows from Afar - A hunter's perspective on LFR raiding

10+ Year Old Account
    Not so much a guilty pleasure, but I get uncomfortable watching anime with my non-anime-watching friends. Specially stuff like K-On! and Madoka. The people who don't really get anime think its all either hentai or like pokemon.

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Was watching smallville for a bit I know its a comicbook based show but its also a WB show and is intended for teenies.

I don't really feel guilty about anything I watch. I guess the closest for me would be some of the cheesy action shows I like such as Highlander:The Series, Forever Knight, and the first season of the old War of the Worlds TV series(second season RUINED it for me).

Nothing really "guilty." Stigmas are dumb and Skelington doesn't care about them.

Anime kind of, since no one knows he watches it(and ojeez, if they find out he has watched something like Madoka?!?!?!?!?). Used to watch the original MLP(haven't really given this new one a chance yet) and Sailor Moon. Also watched Powerpuff Girls(but people mix that between an awesome show and "for little girls").
    Oh, and pokemon. "AMGPOKEMONISFORYOUNGLINGSLOLYOULOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    Last edited by Skelington; 2011-12-10 at 08:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I recently got done watching the entirety of the original Yu-gi-oh!, and I guess I still like the original Kanto Pokemon. To be fair though, those shows are a little older, and I enjoyed them at the time. Still though, I was still in my teens when I watched them.

Oh, and well.....My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, obviously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Girls Gone Wild on HDNet. I know I shouldn't be watching it but... /sheepish grin

Can't say I have any other than that.

I'm shocked no one has said it yet... but... Jersey Shore. I told myself I would never watch that trash. It's like a train wreck, you can't look away.