Thread: Mounts!

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Mounts!

Hey, finally got my first mount ITS A BEAST please, post your mont pix here <3

This one is called the Ubrikkian Striker

hmm im beginning to think this was just an excuse to post pix of my char in underwear
    SWTOR: Loveray Legacy @ Tomb of Freedon Nadd | Toyboy • Spray • Loveshot • Thrilldrill • Seax • Penetro • Hotgun • Lustro
    FFXIV ARR: Thrill Drill | Odin EU
    • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
    Swtor eyecandy mm-mmmm! :Þ~

Cool mount but Bieber hair?

Deleted
    Nice gear.

IM really hoping for beast mounted eventually, but if i could get something like the AT leg mounted from Clone Wars... I'll sport wood

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Do they have any non street sweeper looking mounts?

I think the ones like that look rediculous but thats just me lol

I'm going to be honest... I don't really find it appealing that you're naked with silly hair standing in front of a colossal, fat, worm-like creature.
    And the mount just looks uncomfortable.
    Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob View Post
    you're not supposed to kill someone unless they kill you first. it's common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Nenavn View Post
    I'm going to be honest... I don't really find it appealing that you're naked with silly hair standing in front of a colossal, fat, worm-like creature.
    And the mount just looks uncomfortable.
    To quote a damn funny movie...

" you gotta take it and humppppp it into submission!".

Can you post screenshots of what the other mounts look like? Also how hard was it to get enough credits to afford a mount?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    Can you post screenshots of what the other mounts look like? Also how hard was it to get enough credits to afford a mount?
    The ones outside the vendor in Tatooine, there are other mounts aswell ofc. Training for speeders cost 40k creds and these ones here cost 8k, easy to get if you dont spend alot on crew missions

SWTOR: Loveray Legacy @ Tomb of Freedon Nadd | Toyboy • Spray • Loveshot • Thrilldrill • Seax • Penetro • Hotgun • Lustro

10+ Year Old Account
    Speeder bike all the way.
    "I'll tell you something, my Tenchi, you know the carnival comes and goes. But if you wait for a while, it'll always come back to you, Tenchi."~Ryoko TENCHIxRYOKO FTW!

"The crystal is the heart of the blade. The heart is the crystal of the Jedi. The Jedi is the crystal of the Force.
    The Force is the blade of the heart. All are intertwined. The crystal, the blade, the Jedi. You are one.

10+ Year Old Account
    These are the ones on display in the Imperial Fleet

I did crew missions frequently and still had around 60k at 24.

slicing is profitable though.

I just want something to sit down on! My back hurts just watching those STAP vehicles.
    There were around 7,000 Greeks in total at the Battle of Thermopylae.
    Not just the Spartans and a few inept imbeciles to play clean up.
    Friends don't let friends listen to Zach Snyder/

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    ix, i think just about every post you have ever made has ended in me laughing or at least smiling, thats kinda nice in todays internet
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollsbane View Post
    Trollsbane, Jedi sodomist.

Quote Originally Posted by harkonen View Post
    Thanks a lot of mounts. Sucks for people like who collect mounts.

mind if I ask where do you buy the speeder bikes? preferable this one http://www.hotrodacc.com/swtor/ships...mount_epic.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by tripplebooya View Post
    IM really hoping for beast mounted eventually, but if i could get something like the AT leg mounted from Clone Wars... I'll sport wood
    I'm not sure about organic mounts, it seems like if it's not sentient in star wars, it's either too small to be anything but a housepet, or too wild to be tamed by people who aren't specificially trained for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nara Numas View Post
    I'm not sure about organic mounts, it seems like if it's not sentient in star wars, it's either too small to be anything but a housepet, or too wild to be tamed by people who aren't specificially trained for it.
    this won't stop developers from adding what the consumer wants :P and we demand Ewok Mounts! j/k

Does the CE mount scale in speed? I'm curious.