Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    That works, as long as it would still turn red for breakpoitns

That would be really baller for Combustion, as well.

Deleted
    beta-5 packaging right now. Buff multipliers (/dh buff) and Mind Flay support (replaces SW:P).

I'm unsure on the default tick breakpoints for Mind Flay, clarification would be very much appreciated.

---------- Post added 2011-12-09 at 09:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Surprises View Post
    That would be really baller for Combustion, as well.
    Already works with Combust.

Tree is there anyway you could make the addon by default show the menu always, and have an option to only show it when you target something?

Edit: Testing Mind flay and buff multipliers now
    Last edited by blah7; 2011-12-09 at 10:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    then added a row to the top of the frame displaying current values?
    This is what I was talking about in regards to Combustion. I know it tracks combustion, I was the one that requested it in the first place :V.

Whats new in 5a?

Deleted
    Warlock support. I haven't gotten around to current SP display yet, will likely do it sometime today.

Can you explain how /dh buff works?

Deleted
    Code:
    /dh buff add spellID bonusPercent
    Alternatively: (Only works if you currently have the buff)
    Code:
    /dh buff add "Buff Name Here" bonusPercent
    Example:
    Code:
    /dh buff "Ferocious Inspiration" 3
    (Actually, there's currently an issue where the input is not properly divided by 100 after reading. I'll fix that in a second - if you test before updating, use .30 instead.)
    Fixed this bug in beta-5b.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-12-12 at 07:34 AM.

Is there anything in the works to make it work dynamicly with mastery spell % increases? ex. Druid eclipse, Shadow priest Orbs.
    Im on my druid and when I type /dh buff list, I see 3 lines of random numbers. I assume this is suppose to show the name of the spell, and the % dmg increase?

Edit:: I see that they're BM3%, Ret3%, and Arcane 3%. Disregard that then, but still curious about mastery.

Edit:: How would I go about adding something like Dark Evangelism. 2% periodic damage to DoTs per stack. Adds to 5 stacks. 10% total. How would I make that reflect the numbers of my dots

Edit:: I typed /dh buff add "Dark Evangelism" .02 - This added the spellid to the list at 2%. I cast Devouring Plague and it didn't change anything to the tracker. I cast DP on dummy. Mindflayed to gain the buff, numbers didn't change.
    Last edited by blah7; 2011-12-12 at 07:56 AM.

Deleted
    Hm, for Mastery, that's a tough one. I'll try to think something up.
    Also, I'll make the multiplier per-stack, so you'll be able to add DE as 2% and it'll automatically scale up.

---------- Post added 2011-12-12 at 08:59 AM ----------

New beta should make it per-stack. So:
    Code:
    /dh buff add "Dark Evangelism" 2
    should yield expected results. I'll look into the others.

Just to clarify. The spell power column should reflect the %dmg increase right?

Deleted
    The spell power column should update accordingly (but didn't in the last version[s], I used the preset instead of the user-defined buff mods by mistake).

Just tested. Cast DP on dummy, flayed until 5 stacks. Spell power stayed the same.

Deleted
    Hm, must be an issue somewhere. Can't test right now, expect a fix in a few hours.

Whatever you did in 5c seems to be working

---------- Post added 2011-12-12 at 08:15 AM ----------

One other thing to add to your plate. Shadow priest DE is the buff that increases dot damage, Dark Archangel is the buff that increases damage on mindflay (and others, but not relevant to the addon) by 4% per stack of DE. But.. Dark Archangel is single buff, that updates according to the stack size of DE. Is there anyway for the addon to do the math to add that? or should we just /dh bff add "Dark Angel" 20 and just assume they're waiting until full 5 stacks (20% dmg)

Deleted
    I'll add a way to use dynamic values sometime today. For the time being, manually setting it to 20 seems to be the most appropriate workaround.

I think I'll be keeping an eye on this, it has some great potential.

Will be having a look when I get home, keep up the good work.

Deleted
    DotHaste beta-6 changelog:
    Code:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    r34 | stolenlegacy | 2011-12-13 22:37:11 +0000 (Tue, 13 Dec 2011) | 10 lines
    Changed paths:
       M /trunk/DotHaste.lua

Added slash command /dh showdiff to toggle "Show difference" mode. This adds a display for current SP/Haste as the top row while also making DoT displays show differences between cast time and current spell power instead. Defaults to off.

Added slash command /dh buff reset to restore buff modifier settings to defaults.

Added slash command /dh breakpoints <spell> reset to reset breakpoint settings to defaults.

Added dynamic buff modifier code to allow for proper handling of Archangel and Empowered Shadows.

beta-6.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Getting an error in /dh showdiff mode.

Also, what does the blue text mean?

Can you use the same type of code you used for shadow priest mastery (Empowered shadows) to support general mastery changes for classes? [mastery trinket procs]
    That doesn't apply to all classes, but I know for druids - a mastery proc from trinkets cause our spells to do more damage from eclipse [if we're in eclipse]