SWTOR Class Flow Chart

I remember seeing a really good class flow chart somewhere but cant find it. I asked Google with no luck Anyone have a link to a good one?
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

Deleted
    this?

No, I was looking for one to give to a friend that doesnt really understand the classes yet, and to help him pick a class
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

www_dot_swtor_dot_com/info/systems/advanced-classes

img97_dot_imageshack_dot_us/img97/5812/torclasschart_dot_jpg

img43_dot_imageshack_dot_us/img43/8981/torclassbreakdown_dot_jpg

replace the "_dot_" with "." and close the spaces

any of those help?

10+ Year Old Account
    "I'll tell you something, my Tenchi, you know the carnival comes and goes. But if you wait for a while, it'll always come back to you, Tenchi."~Ryoko TENCHIxRYOKO FTW!

"The crystal is the heart of the blade. The heart is the crystal of the Jedi. The Jedi is the crystal of the Force.
    The Force is the blade of the heart. All are intertwined. The crystal, the blade, the Jedi. You are one.

thank you

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adeodatus View Post
    lol 'grandmother friendly' is one of the options

PERFECT!! Thanks for the help guys!!