Page 42 of 59 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zennien View Post
    ofcourse they wanted to test it out we are all human we cant blame them
    Yes, your human. That's no excuse, you have this thing called a brain. If you used it, you wouldn't have gotten banned.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    EU players are smarter?
    US Players didn't care too much maybe... Wow Progress reflected only US guilds at the top, since US had a head start on the patch.

I dunno. but it's sure an interesting pattern.
    maybe its just that EU players a dbags?

Deleted
    This will not change nothing. The same guilds will kill it 1st. 1 less week only give more points to 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Versastyles View Post
    Well officer I only stabbed him in the chest once to see if it work work .....
    I'm glad you got banned.
    Comparing getting extra imaginary game items to killing someone....
    Just another reason the MMO WoW forums are turning to trash, just like the official WoW forums have been for years.
    Congratulations for making everyone on this forum look like an uninformed, uneducated, backwoods/juvenile redneck.

And you even insult rednecks because they are worlds more intelligent than your posts are.

WoW handicapped elitism +1. Blizzard heavy handedness reacting to cryers and whiners on a digital forum +1. Massive amounts of "adults" who can't actually play a game just to enjoy it, without trying to cut off eachother's epeens: priceless.
    Last edited by WrathDksCataFrostPandaFtl; 2011-12-06 at 03:13 PM.

I just can't even force myself to care about this. No, I don't play anymore, but even if I did, I wouldn't care what happens to the top guilds. I played for myself and for my guild, and didn't care at all about the top guilds.

If I still played and knowingly abused this exploit, I'd fully understand the ban. To be completely honest, I probably would have participated in the exploit...but like I said, you have to understand that a ban may be coming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TitanG545 View Post
    I hope they didn't let the people that profited with loot keep it, no sense banning them and letting them keep the "stolen" loot.
    It was done to pretty much give them a weeks head start so let them keep it and take the weeks head start away.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Long story short I think Blizzard made a good decision and should stay there ground on it. If you cheated the LFR system you COMPLETELY deserved your punishment. It's all in the TOS so maybe you should have skimmed it over prior. This makes the World First race a bit more interesting only because the high end guilds (cheaters mind you) have to sit on the bench for a week. Sweet sweet victory if you ask me.

Deleted
    what makes me mad. Is that players like myself who is in a progression guild tried this ONCE to see if blizzard accualy were stupied enough to realease content with such a massive BUG. And yes we tried it once we stopped, then we laughed at blizzard for making such a obvious mistake. But we stopped, we did not continue you abuse the system in anyway. But still several of our players got a 8 day bann. Again blizz talk about beeing lazy

There was a man who robbed liquor store ones he got 3 months in Jail
    THEN there was a man who continuously robbed 15 diffrent liquours stores he got 3 years in JAIL

I already hate blizzard, but when they pass out banns you have to justify between abusing and harrasing the system several times, and how some guilds like us wanted to see if it worked and stopped after doing it 1 time. It's unfair. For you people saying " OH IM GLAD you got banned" Well if i get 8 days, paragon should i get 80. There is a huge diffrence between Abuse, and Curiosity, Especially when blizzard made this obvious mistake, they have to MAN up and say ok theese guys did it once, ofcourse they wanted to test it out we are all human we cant blame them, and then we have the people who should be banned for 8 days who did this 10-20 times.
    What makes me sad, is that as soon as i heard about this I thought, "hmmm people will get banned for this", but you and your dumb guild thought you would test blizzard even though you knew maybe in the back of your head that you were doing something wrong, you rolled the dice, you took a gamble, and you lost, thats its sorry

I didnt gamble, no one in my guild used the exploit, guess what, we arent banned.

its even better that they wait till today to do this, blizz arent messing around

Quote Originally Posted by sn0x0r View Post
    Yeah, just because I left the door open I basicly told you to come into my house and steal my TV.

You don't go into the street and smack someone in the face because you don't like him. And then when the police comes round your house to pick you up, you tell them: "Well, nobody stopped me from doing it, so merely thought I was allowed to do it!".

Since freaking day 1 getting loot from a raid more than once a week has been something that's not possible, allowed or whatever you want to call it. Those who participated in these actions knew damn well they were doing something that wasn't allowed.

Those who de-subscribe now, please, do so, good riddance, your view on morals and 'justice' are off, wrong and utterly f*cked, we're happy to see the lot of you turn away. And if you claim the Heroic World First race is fucked now? Well MAYBE you should've given that some thought BEFORE you exploited something?
    You are an IDIOT, so your saying people like myself who STOLE your TV once should get the same punishment as players who stole 20 Tv's Cmon give me a fucking break. Like i sad abuse and harrasing the system, but blizzard banning players who was just curious about this obvious mistake and did it once, should they get treated the same way as people who clearly abused it ? Alright i might deserve a bann but not 8 days. Im well aware of what i did was wrong, but shouldnt there bee a diffrence in punishment for the people who did it once and the people who did it 20 times?

Blizzard is just lazy. THey aren't man enough to say to themself alright the mistake was kinda fucked up obvious so for the players who did participate in this event once should get a lower punishment.

Mod Edit: Don't insult people.
    Last edited by mmoc99cfbcce04; 2011-12-06 at 05:30 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    EU players are smarter?
    US Players didn't care too much maybe... Wow Progress reflected only US guilds at the top, since US had a head start on the patch.

I dunno. but it's sure an interesting pattern.
    Thats not what I ment.

Just thought this was abit wierd..

* the top US guilds that have been in the last HC races does everything legit, thus gets no bans.

* the top EU guilds from the last HC races exploits, thus gets bans.

Blizzard decides to give the EU guilds an 8 day ban instead of the "normal" 3 day ban.

Last edited by mmoc1319205971; 2011-12-06 at 03:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WrathDksCataFrostPandaFtl View Post
    Just another reason the MMO WoW forums are turning to trash, just like the official WoW forums have been for years.
    Congratulations for making everyone on this forum look like an uninformed, uneducated, backwoods/juvenile redneck.

And you even insult rednecks because they are worlds more intelligent than your posts are.

WoW handicapped elitism +1. Blizzard heavy handedness reacting to cryers and whiners on a digital forum +1. Massive amounts of "adults" who can't actually play a game just to enjoy it, without trying to cut off eachother's epeens: priceless.
    does your epeen feel good now sir?

This will be the first (and probably last) time our guild stands a chance at killing heroics BEFORE Paragon / Vodka et all.

I'm so making a screenshot when that happens!

Quote Originally Posted by undercovergnome View Post
    What makes me sad, is that as soon as i heard about this I thought, "hmmm people will get banned for this", but you and your dumb guild thought you would test blizzard even though you knew maybe in the back of your head that you were doing something wrong, you rolled the dice, you took a gamble, and you lost, thats its sorry

I didnt gamble, no one in my guild used the exploit, guess what, we arent banned.

its even better that they wait till today to do this, blizz arent messing around
    What makes me sad is that you clearly can't see the diffrence in trying it out once and abusing and harrasing the system over 20 times ?

So if you kill a guy by mistake
    And then we have mass murderer who kills 20

both of you should server 2x lifetimes in jail? just gtfo and shut the fuck up.

Quote Originally Posted by Tnep View Post
    I hope Blizzard enjoys losing tons of subscriptions. This is going to kill the game because no one will follow all the crappy little guilds getting world first.
    Oh yes! At least 40% of the 10+ million player base will up and leave because those darn
    Crappy guilds that didn't cheat are going to get all the world firsts!

Kidding. You're aware that 99% of wow players couldn't give two shits in the wind about your world firsts, right? Get over yourself and next time try not cheating.

That's like saying if I walk by a car with a window rolled down, and I reach in, unlock it, and steal everything inside, it's not my fault because it shouldn't have been rolled down.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    You are an IDIOT, so your saying people like myself who STOLE your TV once should get the same punishment as players who stole 20 Tv's Cmon give me a fucking break. Like i sad abuse and harrasing the system, but blizzard banning players who was just curious about this obvious mistake and did it once, should they get treated the same way as people who clearly abused it ? Alright i might deserve a bann but not 8 days. Im well aware of what i did was wrong, but shouldnt there bee a diffrence in punishment for the people who did it once and the people who did it 20 times?

Blizzard is just lazy. THey aren't man enough to say to themself alright the mistake was kinda fucked up obvious so for the players who did participate in this event once should get a lower punishment.
    Yes, grand theft is grand theft.

But to put it more of a competitive sense. If you get caught taking steroids in sports, even just once you're going to get banned. If you get caught exploiting, even just once, you're going to get banned.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Versastyles View Post
    they lied
    to many of the main raiders did lfr 6+ times.
    That's not a crime, it's the way LFR works, you can also run LFR 6 times, you just can't get loot after the first time.

OT RANT:

Really, get your bloody brain working and read the damn LFR rules, so many people posting idiocies in this thread because they haven't bothered to read the rules or have not actually bothered thinking how it's supposed to work. Do you act like that in RL, pretend you know something you actually don't know shit about? And do your bosses/teachers/parents/friends actually let you get away with your idiocy?

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard is just lazy. THey aren't man enough to say to themself...
    Blizzard is a corporate entity. Its staff is composed of both men and woman.
    This statement is as sexist as it gets.

Oh wait, I get it now. You're only a thief when you steal something 20 times? Just doing it once makes you a.... what? And you're calling me a idiot?! HAH! Thanks though.

Yes, career criminals get punished harder then one-time offenders, but you knew the penalty before doing the crime regardless, and the minimal sentance used to be a fulltime ban for exploiting.

Blizzard is just lazy. THey aren't man enough to say to themself alright the mistake was kinda fucked up obvious so for the players who did participate in this event should get a lower punishment.
    You should be glad you got away with 8 days.

Just feed me with your rage and blame it on Blizzard all you like, I stand by my point regardless.
    Last edited by sn0x0r; 2011-12-06 at 03:22 PM.

You guys got banned for cheating. You broke the rules and lost. MY as well drop the butt hurt persona and deal with it. Learn from it. Cheating gets you no where.

Quote Originally Posted by WrathDksCataFrostPandaFtl View Post

Blizzard are just trying to uphold the essence of their game. When have you ever been able to get your entire tier in this manor before?

And the point of the analogy since you apparently don't understand it. Stabbing someone = wrong, exploiting a bug in the game = wrong whether you do it once or multiple times, it is not deeper than that. He is not literally calling people criminals and extrapolating this point from an analogy does not diminish his argument, strengthen yours or make you look smart.