Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    JUSTICE. Take that cheaters

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammonoske View Post
    Grow up. It's impossible to fix everything. Sure Blizzard is at fault for missing the bug, but many guilds are at fault for exploiting it. Taking advantage of an exploit is against the rules, no matter what.
    There are lots of bugs in every patch and there's no way people are going to find them all. And even if someone finds a bug, it may not get fixed because there are higher priority bugs to be fixed. Yes, this bug is bad, but at the same time, it didn't affect people's gameplay directly.
    I'm a crazy taco.

so Blizzard had a bug... the bug been reported for MANY times, everyone knew about it on live servers from day one since the patch. but blizzard decided to hot fix it only after FIVE DAYS? seriously ?!? its Blizzard who should ban itself for been such an idiots, not ban the players...

Quote Originally Posted by kintharis View Post
    well this tier's world first race no longer means anything.
    This. 100% this.

The rogue's set in purple is absolutely wicked. Especially on females. Sweet bananas

Rules are rules, it was an obvious bug exploit. Concerned guild knew the risks involved. I dont blame them for using it as I completely understand their reasons. Still, they knew this could happen and the nerd rage from fans is laughable at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    I'm so impressed that Blizzard followed through and banned the accounts. If you're in these top guilds and it cost you progression on the last tier of the expansion, then justice has been served. Especially considering the sponsorship and perks these players get, they're somewhat of a role model and cheating isn't acceptable.
    Funny thing is i bet Paragon still gets world first, there use to being behind the other top guilds anyway.
    Also its not like some other guild is gonna kill everything in a week, im betting whoever ends up with first it takes at least 3 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by dovahkiin23 View Post
    This. 100% this.
    why? i dont know why everyone is hating on blizzard...yes they missed bug, but people should know better not to abuse it. and the race is still going, they just took the cheaters out.

i never lost respect for blizzard for not taking quick action, i lost respect for the top guild who had to cheat because "everyone else was doing it"

im glad they got banned.

Deleted
    This is probably going to get lost as it isnt anything to do with the LFR bans, but does the new BH boss feel like a re-vamped marrowgar, as in ability wise?

i am ok with the bans, but the problem was not a wrong from players, that was a fail of blizzard that they didnt test things about that, so the ban is not fair if that is an issue from programing things. is not my case by the way, but i feel for another people that is happening this.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by belgicanofl View Post
    They knew about it, multiple ppl even sent them tickets on live realm about it, weeks ahead of launch. They never bothered, they should be burned, not the exploitees.

How do you send tickets about LFR from live realms weeks before it hits live?

Quote Originally Posted by Tzunade View Post
    i am ok with the bans, but the problem was not a wrong from players, that was a fail of blizzard that they didnt test things about that, so the ban is not fair if that is an issue from programing things. is not my case by the way, but i feel for another people that is happening this.
    Actually it is a 'wrong from the players' from the moment they made the choice to start abusing the exploit. Certainly some fault can go to Blizzard for not fixing the problem, but the players involved should have had the common sense to avoid causing the exploit to happen. Now, before people are like 'omg they no know they expoit... BLIZZARD FAULT', the exact sequence of events that was required for this exploit to be carried out properly is highly unlikely to happen in a completely normal raid setting. I suppose, rather, I should say it is unlikely to happen once in a raid setting; but the 20+ times in a row that several of these guilds made the decision to cheat... there's really no way of getting around the fact that they knew exactly what they were doing, they knew the possible consequences, and decided to proceed. Any of them arguing now that the suspension is unjust, honestly don't have a leg to stand on.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you wanna go through all the the billions of lines of code, and figure out why one glitch is happening that's allowing people to get extra loot from a system that they've never tried out before (meaning: Running the same raid more than once and preventing loot to future runs.), then go right ahead. As for me, I'm going to leave it to the professionals and not be retarded enough not to break the rules that they put out THE MOMENT YOU LOGGED ON AFTER DOWNLOADING THE PATCH.

Do rated BG titles get reset with the new season?

You would think that being so high speed that they are, that they would not want that kind of attention. Paragon sux.

Nice that they ban cheaters when they cheat, no doubt. Of course, I see a post from a friend this morning about having receiving a 72-hour ban for supposedly using this exploit for loot. I know better than to think he ever did anything on purpose like this, since it's just not like him, but apparently they don't see it that way. He got a neck piece out of an LFR raid and that was it. Not multiple pieces of anything, just one piece of loot. He contacted blizzard to find out why he was banned and to petition it with, you know, facts about what happened, and they informed him that if he continued to create tickets about the incident and complain, he would be receiving an extension to his suspension.Aren't they nice.

Deleted
    400 + item level !

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a fairly logical conclusion, really. You exploit, you get a suspension. Bug left in the system that leads to an exploit? You leave it alone. Don't screw on your puppy-dog eyes and wibbly lower lip with a "BUT EVERYONE ELSE WAS DOIN' IIIITT!" bawl ready. "BLIZZARD LEFT THE EXPLOIIIT IIIIIIN~" Yeah, and the next time you leave your window open, I'll just pop in and nab your stereo. Why not, you left the window open, trusting in the good faith that someone wouldn't reach in and steal something while your back was turned. You exploit, you take a little break from the game. No ifs, ands, or buts. End of goddamn list. Daily Blink was hilarious. I'm looking forward to the comical misadventures of my resident mage friend concerning that ability.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by frijoleslol View Post
    why? i dont know why everyone is hating on blizzard...yes they missed bug, but people should know better not to abuse it. and the race is still going, they just took the cheaters out.

i never lost respect for blizzard for not taking quick action, i lost respect for the top guild who had to cheat because "everyone else was doing it"

im glad they got banned.
    because half of the world top guild are temporarily suspended 1 week. what is point of race if the top dogs are not even in the race anyway? the whole point of world first race was the crazy competition and now there are none

Haha, I love the Daily Blink :3