Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Do we even know for sure that the Hutt raid is just the one boss?
    #TeamTinkers

Do we even know for sure that the Hutt raid is just the one boss?
    It was during Beta but I dont think there is any official word.

Boss Issue - This is beta so whether or not the live version will have a tank mechanic or not is still up in the air. It could end up being a 2 tank encounter with switching.
    The Boss encounters that were available in the most recent version of Beta ALL had issues and were surely not respective of their intentions. I wouldn't fuss over this encounter but in my opinion there will be a tank requirement to this boss fight. All the trash up to the encounter requires tanks, having an encounter after the trash that doesnt would be terrible design. Beta is Beta

Respec issue - On my beta toon I respecced probably more than most other players. I provided feedback on the system, because honestly it made no damn sense. I don't recall the exact numbers but below is kind of how it went, this might be off and is not exact evidence by any means.

1 - Free
    2 - 600
    3 - 1300
    4 - 5k
    5 - 10k
    6 - 25k
    7 - 50k
    8 - 1300
    9 - 10k
    10 - 25k
    11 - 50k
    12 - 95k

So after 7 respecs it hit 50k and the cost reset the next time I went through I expected it to reset after 50k but instead it went to 95k credits. I did not get a chance to respec again after that.

I think it is based on your level too, as a poster above said theirs capped at 7 at 20, curious if it cost 50k at 20 also?

This definitely needs to be addressed, I could have respecced even more than this if i wanted too. I moved between 3 specs a good deal.

1. Pure DPS
    2. Pure Healing
    3. Hybrid heal/dps PvP spec

To give an idea of how much money you have at level 50. I would bargain to say that most players after fully training level 50 skills and buying their mount will have ~ 200k left over. More or less depending on what you spend.

Level 50 quests give a good amount of credits if i recall like 10k solo and 20k for group ones.

95k for a respec at level 50 is slightly high, capping it at 50k would be reasonable. After a few weeks of being 50, having a million credits wont be an issue, however dishing out 10% of your wealth on a respec is pretty silly.
    Last edited by jearle; 2011-12-07 at 03:29 PM.

I remember Bioware in the past year talking about "Boss Fight's. If you are expecting to group up with 25 separate people and beat on a giant's ankle for 20 minutes you are sorely mistaken. In bioware's prescriptive they felt indifferent on boss fight's in wow. So instead of one large object everyone aim's for. It's going to be "different" I assume using logic that it will be several foes, and no one big boss that we become to used to. However the majority of the player base "Does not know" what end game will be like. It's very difficult to get up to level 0-50.

Their are thousands upon thousands of hours of content-side mission-story quest's. I think eveyone should wait untill we get the game then we can blast it on end game. EA reported spent over 100 million into this project and it's for "long term" with no option to buy "Life time sub" I can say with alot of certainty their will be end game content. The trick is most of your missions have been class based. If they make new content have factor in voice actor's/moral choices/ How about we enjoy the current content and worry about end game. At that level.

Quote Originally Posted by Elobi View Post
    I wouldn't worry too much about mechanics from a beta fight.

Anyways, if you are in a guild were you bench the 2nd tank for simillar fights , you play at a level where that is the part of the game.
    Actually I don't. My suggestion as a raidleader would probably be "log to alt". Still, this is no fun.

Besides any GM in his right mind would compensate your respec fee's.
    True, but especially with a new game, a lot might add up there.

Of course all discussion might depend on Bioware's stance on Dual Spec. Does anybody know if there are any news on the DualSpec situation, in the meanwhile?
    My most recent information was that it should be added "somewhen post-launch". Hope they did not change mind there.
    Somebody got a Dark Intent and a Focus Magic for Tarecgosa and me? ;-)