creating a SWTOR fansite.

So I am using wordpress to create a fan sight but I have no clue what do add besides a forum. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions?
    Last edited by GrimDesign; 2011-12-08 at 11:32 PM.

Deleted
    My advise would be too look at what other fan sites are doing. They are your best bet for ideas etc.

Best of luck with the site

---------- Post added 2011-12-08 at 11:11 PM ----------

Another thing. Your website has many errors. The blog posts all give 404 errors and your forums logo at the top isn't displaying.

The key thing with any website is content. If your make a blog post write up something informative that people want to read. Making blog posts with one liners won't keep people wanting to come back for more.

2c

thx for the input, my inexperience with wp is showing =D

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDesign View Post
    thx for the input, my inexperience with wp is showing =D
    No problem. WP is pretty easy once you get the hang of it. The 404 errors should be easy to fix, just looks like you have something set wrong in your WP admin panel or your .htaccess as all your blog posts are pointing to http://havoksquad.com/www.havoksquad.com/forums

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    You would probably like Weebly OP for easy site design. It is about as close to drag and drop as website building can get.

I have managed to fix the links, still working on the forum banner. I now am also a proud owner of a footer error