Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Houston came back from Pendulous' mean comments!

Tonight is LAC Memphis andddd Golden State Denver, right?

Also, who cares if someone is gay, get the fuck over it. It's not gonna get weird unless Ibaka touches Blake's privates again.
    It's noteworthy because a lot of people do care about orientation. ESPN's Broussard said Collins can't be a Christian because he's gay. I think a lot of people take the "live and let live" approach these days but there is still a lot of animosity over nothing. People are different, move on.

Also, I need the Nets to keep prolonging this series to give old man Wade time to rest up. The Bucks were barely a warm up for actual playoff basketball against a good team.

Nah. Atlanta Indiana and LAC Memphis have at least two games left. I think everyone else is at last 3-1.

Do they wait for all round one games to finish before starting round 2?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah. Atlanta Indiana and LAC Memphis have at least two games left. I think everyone else is at last 3-1.

Do they wait for all round one games to finish before starting round 2?
    I think so. When Miami closed out their series, one of the commentators said something about how they'll start round two this weekend.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    It is possible for Game 1 of a Round 2 game and Game 7 of a Round 1 game to be on the same day. So if the Bulls close out the series on Thursday they will be off until at least the scheduled game 7 of the IND-ATL series (possibly the day before).

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, Golden State's getting slammed. I was hoping they win the series. At least we get to see Curry play more.

Hehe I wanted to see Denver come back! I think Denver is easier for Spurs.

10+ Year Old Account
    And now Memphis is rolling over the Clippers. Chris Paul is trying too hard to score, taking bad shots, instead of setting up the rest of his team.

Clippers are done. Chris Paul is heading somewhere else this summer. And he's taking Dwight with him.

---------- Post added 2013-05-01 at 06:02 AM ----------

Oh and. Knicks and OKC will wrap things up today. ? Pacers Hawks result. I'd LOVE to see Hawks win again.

Clippers are done. Chris Paul is heading somewhere else this summer. And he's taking Dwight with him.

---------- Post added 2013-05-01 at 06:02 AM ----------

Oh and. Knicks and OKC will wrap things up today. ? Pacers Hawks result. I'd LOVE to see Hawks win again.
    Wasn't Blake hurt? I wouldn't be so sure the Clips are done or that Paul is going to bail.

Do we think the Knicks are going to play consistent ball now? Seems to be that they win or lose based on whether their streak shooters are hitting shots. Lot of people praising them for playing great defense this series, but Boston has no offense so who knows.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blake was hurt, but he still managed to play 19 minutes before deciding he wasn't 100% enough. I suspect he won't miss anymore time (but I'm probably wrong).

I'm with Blue, the Knicks and OKC will close out their series tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by buck008 View Post
    Wasn't Blake hurt? I wouldn't be so sure the Clips are done or that Paul is going to bail.

Do we think the Knicks are going to play consistent ball now? Seems to be that they win or lose based on whether their streak shooters are hitting shots. Lot of people praising them for playing great defense this series, but Boston has no offense so who knows.
    Knicks will be lucky to make it past Indiana. Eh although Indiana is showing to be weak, losing games to Atlanta of all people lol....
    Knicks COULD beat Miami if their 3s fall, if a Big 3 gets injured, and if they ride some emotion.
    Knicks will get raped by whoever comes out of West. Well. If Spurs or OKC comes out, it's GG.

Ya Blake got injured during practice but he's injury prone. Either way, Memphis is up 3-2. Memphis will most likely close this shit out, and Clips are heading for a first round exit. Will CP3 bail? Yeah Buck, I'd bet a small amount of money that he would. Guy is 27, best PG in league no questions asked, and he has no ring while other teams have 3 legit superstars. He wants to make a Big 3 of his own. Weren't you at Melo's wedding? Or seen his texts to Dwight?

I kind of blame Clips failure on themselves. Memphis is tough, but if Clips played through regular season and held onto #3 seed, they'd have mopped the floor with Golden State and then give Spurs a tough series. It's kind of their own fault for dropping to #4.

And ya, I agree with Pendulous and me. Knicks will be in NY tonight and lock this shit down. Kevin Durant was kind of...not mad, but frustrated, after losing Game 4 to Houston. (Because he decided not to take the final shot, and 2 of his teammates didn't tie the game at the end for OT. They missed.)

I'll also throw in the prediction that Pacers will take this game just because it's in Indiana.

Ya Blake got injured during practice but he's injury prone. Either way, Memphis is up 3-2. Memphis will most likely close this shit out, and Clips are heading for a first round exit. Will CP3 bail? Yeah Buck, I'd bet a small amount of money that he would. Guy is 27, best PG in league no questions asked, and he has no ring while other teams have 3 legit superstars. He wants to make a Big 3 of his own. Weren't you at Melo's wedding? Or seen his texts to Dwight?
    I think Melo and Howard have too much ego to take the kind of deals needed to build a super team. Also, I don't think I'd be scared of that team at all. They'd win a shit load of regular season games, but I don't think Melo and Paul could coexist. Honestly, Melo is a modern day Iverson. Super talented but a ball stopper and whiny bastard that tends to chase away other stars.

Nah I don't think that way about Melo. But I agree he wouldn't do well with another superstar. At least not a PG. For Melo to be scoring he needs the ball in his hands, and even then sometimes he's a little streaky (needs quite a few shots to score big numbers), which is okay since he's the main guy in NY right now and he's the only offense, and everyone else built around him is for some secondary scoring, role playing, or just defense.

If Chris Paul came to New York, New York would be worse off. New York just doesn't have decent offensive guys who can get set up from CP3's assists and connect their shots. (Besides Amare, but Amare is washed up.) If New York wanted a real super team, they'd need a great scoring guard. They can keep Tyson Chandler but then they need to rework bench.

OR. To make a super team, they have to get rid of Melo, since he can't play with other people. Just need

Top 10 guard + top 7 scorer forward + a top 5 defensive front court = super team

Dwight Howard probably won't come to Knicks unless they do a sign and trade with LAL for Chandler. But meh he'll probably stay in LAL for extra $30 mil.
    Chris Paul? I can see New York being stupid and trying to get him, but who the fuck would they give up? They won't give up Melo, won't trade our Center Tyson for a PG, and Amare is untradable. Luxury tax is gonna hit us hard, soon. I don't think we have the monster TV deals LAL has to cough up that kind of money forever.

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think the Nets have a better future then the Knicks they could get Dewight if he wanted to go and him and Willams are still pretty young.

Nets won't win a title. Joe Johnson is a fucking bust. He was supposed to be putting up 25/5 for me every game but he's been offensively bad, besides some clutch ass plays. 'Sides, I told you what's needed for a super team. Johnson and Williams are 2 backcourt. Frontcourt would just be Dwight. That's not super team capable. Need a frontcourt scorer.

Knicks aren't looking good.

Quote Originally Posted by Skarsguard View Post
    I think the Nets have a better future then the Knicks they could get Dewight if he wanted to go and him and Willams are still pretty young.
    Lopez is healthy this year and looking good. Its hard to risk the dwighmare at this point.

After reading about why jason collins wore 98 for the celtics, you gotta root for them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I'm with Chad here. If any team wants to get a good center, they should avoid Dwight Howard like the plague.

Wow. OKC and NY both lost. I don't even know what to say.

Me and Pend were dead wrong LOL....

Nope sorry guys, if you want a super team you need top 5 defensive front court, and Dwight fits in there. He's best center in the world right now. Him being your main guy and main scorer, now that's an issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jordon Crawford tells Melo "That motherfucker fucked your wife" after the game, I presume he meant KG. Small scrum ensues.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0..._hp_ref=sports

I hope this lights a fucking fire under the Knicks and they burn the TD Garden to the ground Friday night and bury the Celtics by 20. Fuck Boston, I fucking hate that city, all they're sports teams, and all they're fans.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

I'm a mild fan of the Red Sox (Pedro and Manny), but otherwise sure. I have two playoff beats with my buddy. 2 Starbucks that Boston loses in the first round and 3 starbucks that the Heat don't lose more than 3 games all playoffs. Celtics are just wasting everybody's time and money.

I can't believe how average OKC is without Westbrook. Seeing people talking about them being no better than LeBron's Cavs.