If the Sixers win tonight (Bulls in Philly), I'm crowning this guy Brown coach of the year, Turner comeback player (if they have that) and MCW ROTY.

speaking of which it was nice to see my guy evan turner dunk on lebron james. made my day

10+ Year Old Account
    Sixers played a great game. Especially their rookie Carter-Williams. Of course I was disappointed in the results, but it was an entertaining game. I hope they're ready to play Wednesday. I know Indiana will be.

Ya ya 76ers are doing well for a team who traded everyone away so they could tank.

Anyway. Looking forward to tomorrow, Timberwolves are coming to Knicks. That shit's gonna be exciting, I wanna see Kevin Love :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

So, when it all goes bad (and it will go bad) for the Sixers, how much trade value do they get out of Thaddius Young, Evan Turner and/or Spencer Hawes (who has somehow become the most competent 3 point shooting center)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    So, when it all goes bad (and it will go bad) for the Sixers, how much trade value do they get out of Thaddius Young, Evan Turner and/or Spencer Hawes (who has somehow become the most competent 3 point shooting center)
    What's it take to get Evan Turner for the Bulls? We got a couple first round picks, Mirotic, and Loul Deng.

After three games, Rose's PER is 1.74. Obviously this could just be small sample size and jumpers not falling, but can people that have watched all three games speak to whether he looks like there's something wrong with him?

*groans to myself*

When are we gonna invent this fucking formula so we can get free sports tickets and be called a father of NBA sports statistics?!

I was thinking about a "superstar" rating based on how the team would do in a game if you left. The way it's calculated was if they removed you, based on teammates % assists and % FG and shit like that, if you were removed from the game and the ball was in their hands, would they still have won the game.

Also thought about a "clutch" rating but eh. Would have to be kind of opinionated.

Anyway. PER. Ya 1.74 is really low lol. I watched only the first game against Bulls. Oh and I guess I watched the game against the Knicks. He looks okay but he doesn't look as confident as he could have been. I feel like the Bulls in total aren't too confident. It's like, they aren't playing as if they know they're one of the best teams.

Either way PER increases as you take more shots (regardless of whether or not you make them in (well up to a certain point)) so as the season goes on and he takes more shots that number should go up.

Trust me, I'm an expert at PER. I dissected the formula once when you guys were like "fuck off Blue I'm not doing statistics with you." Like you are after this post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    After three games, Rose's PER is 1.74. Obviously this could just be small sample size and jumpers not falling, but can people that have watched all three games speak to whether he looks like there's something wrong with him?
    He's taking bad shots. It's not his game to take long shots. He worked on his 3 pointer a lot over his break. It seems that he's kind of fallen in love with it, but it's not dropping in the regular season. His game is attacking the basket, and he still looks a little rusty or a half step slow to do that.

Against Miami it was tough defense, they were throwing a double team at him most of the game.
    In New York they tried to do the same thing but were less successful with their strategy. He didn't play exceptionally well in that game, but hit the winning shot.
    In Philly he Hoisted bad shots, made sloppy passes, and got outplayed by a Rookie. Loul Deng couldn't hit a shot either, and that never helps them win.

I'm sure he'll get it together soon, but he hasn't looked as good as he did in pre-season.

Lol I thought Ron Artest was gonna fuck this referee up, he just got a technical.

Knicks are getting absolutely destroyed. Combination of:
    1. Melo in foul trouble so no offense.
    2. So many turnovers.
    3. These Timberwolves right now are the team that Conscript was excited about last season. They're good. Not contender good but like. Wow I wanna see these young guys play good. Pekovic and Kevin Love are amazing big men and Ricky Rubio has some sick ass passes.

They showed some shit about this lady who ran NYC Marathon. And here I'm thinking "that's not a fucking sport gtfo of here" like the dick I am.

Nets are playing Orlando and I think they're gonna lose.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow. Just wow. Nets lost 107-86 to fucking Orlando Magic fucking lottery bound loser rookie fucking team. Christ. I don't know if that's because Nets can only beat contenders or just that Miami sucks. This is ridiculous lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Guys. Guys. These Timberwolves aren't contenders but they -might- make it to second round playoffs and I think I'd even go as far as saying they'll get 6th seed. Maybe 5th :O.

- - - Updated - - -

I think I have a crush on Kevin Love.

- - - Updated - - -

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn son Knicks were down by 21 at one point, down by 15 at half and still down by 15 by end of 3rd, and they're down by 5 right now. What a comeback. If Knicks win I'll take back what I said about them being fucking loser thugs who would rather push players and argue with refs than put the basketball through the hoop.

- - - Updated - - -

2 points mother fuckers OMG@@@@@

- - - Updated - - -

Wow this delay of game bullshit is fucking annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    If Knicks win I'll take back what I said about them being fucking loser thugs who would rather push players and argue with refs than put the basketball through the hoop.

Wow this delay of game bullshit is fucking annoying.
    I lol'd.

Lakers up 62 - 49 against the Hawks at half. Woo, I guess.
    Last edited by icedwarrior; 2013-11-04 at 03:49 AM.

In today's lineup:

-Nets lose. ???
    -Knicks lose to Timberwolves. Not shocking.
    -Miami beats Wizards. Whatever.
    -OKC beats Phoenix Suns tanking team. Incoming "omg Westbrook is back we're getting back to NBA Finals" bullshit.
    -LAL will beat Atlanta. Whatever.

Tomorrow night Golden State vs. 3-0 76ers which might be fun to tune in for some lols.

Also tomorrow Houston @ LAC which should be quite interesting. It may even foreshadow West Conf Semis/Finals.

Tuesday these dicks voted for LAL vs. Dallas. I don't wanna see two fucked up teams competing for 9th seed. Now I'm gonna have to not-watch Utah @ Brooklyn (btw there were seriously $20 tickets to that game in a text-deal) or Bobcats @ Knicks. Fucking boring.

People wanna see Dirk man dont be a hater

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    So I just randomly saw Westbrook while looking at the box score... How did this come of the blue so randomly? Last I heard he needed another surgery some time back in October and that a December return was likely.

The Wolves are looking really good, which is bad for the Bulls' chances to land Love

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    People wanna see Dirk man dont be a hater
    I actually want to see Dirk too, but the reason people picked it is because they're stupid enough to see LAL and they think "omg yes big name team that should be good" without realizing that Kobe isn't there.

I just hate it when fans pick big names over actually good matches. *cough so hard with Kobe's fame in China skewing votes*

Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    So I just randomly saw Westbrook while looking at the box score... How did this come of the blue so randomly? Last I heard he needed another surgery some time back in October and that a December return was likely.

The Wolves are looking really good, which is bad for the Bulls' chances to land Love
    Bulls were never going to get Love! He's best power forward in the league unquestionably. Now..Knicks on the other hand...or Nets...I actually think he'll stay in Wolves since they're good.

And lol ya Westbrook came back earlier than I thought.

Deleted
    If Kevin Love stays healthy this year, I think he has a really good chance at getting MVP. They need to keep winning and make the playoffs for that though.

What I'm seeing from Love right now is absolutely beast mode, I pray that he'll stay healthy.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think Westbrook and Love will be on the Lakers for the 2015-16 season.

Kevin a love said "I love NYC" soooooooo KEKEKEKEKKEKEKEK.

Sixers win tonight (Golden State @Philly... who the hell made this schedule?) and I'm just done.

MCW for HoF before he retires. All five starters for the Sixers All-Stars and All-NBA. MCW MVP. Team with the first overall forfeits it to the Sixers. Sixers win the title.

The game will be 135-127 final. Calling it.

- - - Updated - - -

Warriors up 14 after a quarter. Sixers have them right where they want them.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn, it sucks that every referee in this game dropped dead. I think I saw Iguodala take a katana to Hawes that last possession.

Oh, Iguodala is 6/8 from 3 for 21 points in the half. 17 point GS lead. Sixers have turned it over 12 times, GS 11 times.

This is not a pretty game.

- - - Updated - - -

27 points for Iguodala. 24 point GS lead.

Deleted
    Wolves and Sixers getting raped tonight