Deleted
    amazing game, amazing tactic, 39 ft's for dwight. Highlight of the game: dwight banking a free throw. Low point of the game: dwight missing some freethrow. Cant believe i stayed up for this shit. But hey, a W is a W.

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Heat add to their streak.

Brooklyn wins. Just gotta see if my Spurs can overcome this deficit against the Wolves//////////

---------- Post added 2013-03-12 at 10:17 PM ----------

My Spurs lost. :/

Edit: Since ptz decides to post before I can make my damn other comment.

Ricky Rubio, from the box score, fucking tore that game up. Damn I wish I could have watched it. 21 points 13 rebounds 12 assists from him. DAMN son. He didn't pull that shit when I saw him live against Magic back in December.
    He wouldn't had done so great is T.Parker was there really the Spurs lost because of game last nite and having to travel to play T-Wolves. I was telling a buddy of mine today they I thought that the spurs was going to lose because of fatigue. Also might be because T.Duncan wasn't there Paker wasn't there Lenard didn't play but u know.
    Last edited by Skarsguard; 2013-03-13 at 03:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't the T-Wolves miss half their squad as well?
    It's coming in 1.2!!!

Philadelphia has a chance to break Heats streak tonight.

And lol wtf Memphis moved ahead of clipped and took rank 3 in West!!

Deleted
    Philly played pretty good 2nd half, but Wade saved the streak

10 fouls vs 22, the refs saved it. Expect them to go down in milwaulkee, the nba now got its pub that lebrauns heat have a longer streak than jordans bulls. The pattern seems conisistent, early fouls on the center (like with vuc in orlando) and let lebraun look more dominate than he really is.

Anyone got the odds on denver doubling up ny tonight? Id take the nuggets and 40. Sorry blue, but carmello isnt nearly 100% and all Kidd can hit is tree's (not threes) while drunk

Dwight 0-3 ft and kobe 10-30. I could see kobes frustrations in the hack a dwight in orlando, cant blame him for wanting to shoot. Thats what makes the strat so good, you take away kobes flow. Not sure what our coach was doing but he over did it. You mix it in, not do it constantly unless crunch time. Let kobe miss a shot, bring it back up floor then do it, you know him not redeeming himself, then watching dwight airball a few kills him.
    Last edited by chadwix; 2013-03-14 at 01:53 AM.

Deleted
    You seriously are getting funny with the REFS KEEPING THE STREAK and "lebraun", what this even mean? get over yourself, watch the game next time before whining, its rather silly.

Lakers game - there was a foul on the last shot on Kobe, the defender moved under him after the shot was made, new rules are to protect the shooter on landing, was a 100% foul, but LA didn't deserved the win anyway

LOL at Jason Kidd joke.

Quote Originally Posted by chadwix View Post
    Sorry blue, but carmello isnt nearly 100% and all Kidd can hit is tree's (not threes) while drunk
    Not true. He can hit his wife too.

Quote Originally Posted by otyknip View Post
    Lakers game - there was a foul on the last shot on Kobe, the defender moved under him after the shot was made, new rules are to protect the shooter on landing, was a 100% foul, but LA didn't deserved the win anyway
    http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...4942--nba.html

This is dwights team now, lets see how he does.

Kobe was a bit of a wimp on the floor, you didnt get shot.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...4942--nba.html

This is dwights team now, lets see how he does.

Kobe was a bit of a wimp on the floor, you didnt get shot.
    I'm not all that worried assuming he isn't out that long. Dwight's been stepping up and they play the Kings and Suns in 2 of their next 4 games.

Oh god that looks bad. My medical opinion says Kobe will be out 4-6 weeks.

kings just took down Bulls 121 - 79 so...LAL is gonna miss the finals now lol...

---------- Post added 2013-03-14 at 07:21 PM ----------

Oh shit son, Kobe out indefinitely. (My medical opinion will not be wrong! You'll see Kobe play anywhere from 4.13.13.-4.27.13...Depending on playoff situation.)

NBA said Kobe should have gotten a foul call for that play. OH WELLS, just give Atlanta the win. Not like LAL needs every win possible.

Kobe may have overtaken dwight as the biggest drama queen in the nba, he is now a game time decision. That or he is just a big kitty.

Memphis fan here. Grizz have been quietly making a very strong case this season as an elite team in the West. I'm hoping for a nice playoff run.

Solid defense shut down the Clips the other day. Should be a good game against Denver tonight.

Kobe may have overtaken dwight as the biggest drama queen in the nba, he is now a game time decision. That or he is just a big kitty.
    Or you're just a hater. First LeBron, now Kobe... is there anyone good that you do like?

Kobe is like my favorite guy Chad. He has such high work ethic and such an arrogant personality.

I mean what are you complaining about about him? He's injured lol.

Btw, my Spurs beat down Dallas other night. GG Jib.

He goes down like he was hit by a truck, walked off the court and now he is a game time decision, pure drama queen. He whines about a dirty play that he did to carmello and a few others. Is he a tough guy like he acts or a wussy? He plays it both ways, very annoying

I like lebraun neazy, i think the calls he gets are bs.

End of the streak tonight for miami.
    Last edited by chadwix; 2013-03-15 at 09:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Kobe is like my favorite guy Chad. He has such high work ethic and such an arrogant personality.

I mean what are you complaining about about him? He's injured lol.

Btw, my Spurs beat down Dallas other night. GG Jib.
    You have some of the weirdest wording. Beat down? They won by 1. Nobody thinks Dallas is better than the Spurs anyways

Yeah my wording is weird sometimes. I didn't watch the game myself but I feel like I saw something where Dirk got mad for a questionable call lol...

---------- Post added 2013-03-15 at 09:10 PM ----------

Wow I saw the highlights of that Spurs Dallas game, Dirk looked sick lol.

The thing I was mentioning was Dallas vs. Wolves and it was on Shaqtin Fool.

---------- Post added 2013-03-15 at 09:31 PM ----------

Oh btw Kobe apparently played first quarter tonight.

////////////////////My medical opinion.................////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////was shattered LOL.

Deleted
    JESUS CHRISt Bosh!