Me: Oh, I'll talk to you blue, it's okay.

Other me: Great, thanks for responding.

Me: Well I for one think that Boston requires a minimum of three years to be put into a good position via draft picks and small time free agency, because Rondo is a passing (nonscoring) point guard.

Other me: Astute logic, thanks for sharing. I bet you're good looking in real life too.

Me: Indeed.

-----

By the way, Boston is talking to Brooklyn.

[KG + Pierce + maybe those useless fucks Courtnee Lee and Jason Terry] for [Kris Humphries, Gerald Wallace + some first round picks].

Brooklyn's new starting 5 in that scenario:
    PG: Deron Williams
    SG: Joe Johnson
    C: Brook Lopez
    PF: Kevin Garnett
    SF: Paul Pierce

That team is a contender for sure, right? I mean it has the best 3 in Brooklyn + best 2 from Boston.

---------- Post added 2013-06-27 at 03:40 PM ----------

Forgot to say, apparently Dwight says LAL is a bad fit for him and that Mavs might be good. I'm disappointed beyond belief rofl. Mavs better not get him in a long term contract, I want him @ Brooklyn, Atlanta, Houston, or Nets. Nowhere else.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I predict he lands in Houston. In other news LaMarcus Aldridge wants out of Portland and wants to play for Chicago, but Portland insists on getting Noah back in a deal and the Bulls are saying no dice.

http://www.blogabull.com/2013/6/26/4...s-trade-rumors
    Last edited by Stommped; 2013-06-27 at 09:18 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    I predict he lands in Houston. In other news LaMarcus Aldridge wants out of Portland and wants to play for Chicago, but Portland insists on getting Noah back in a deal and the Bulls are saying no dice.

http://www.blogabull.com/2013/6/26/4...s-trade-rumors
    Man if the Bulls could pull off a move to get Aldridge that would be sick. Rooting for the Bulls to get Hardaway Jr tonight. He would be a great add to play with Rose.

That Bennett pick surprised the hell out of me. I was hoping the Pistons wouldn't take that guy at #8, having him gone at #1 is just super.

Oladipo gone to Orlando Would have loved to see him in Detroit or Minnesota.

---------- Post added 2013-06-27 at 07:54 PM ----------

Porter is a great addition for the Wizards, but why not take Noel to pair with Nene?

---------- Post added 2013-06-27 at 08:01 PM ----------

With the top 5 pick of the 2014 draft, the Charlotte Bobcats select...

Oh sorry, skipped forward in time. Zeller? There is almost no way Zeller is better than Noel or maybe even Len. Christ the Cats suck.

Grats Phoenix on getting the guy you wanted in Noel without having to move up. This draft is great. Picks 1-10 all have near identical value lol.

MJ made that pick lol.

Will be missed ~

15+ Year Old Account
    And Phoenix takes Len. I am wrong about everything apparently. Please basketball gods, let freaking New Orleans take ANYONE but Trey Burke. There is no way the Pistons can pass up on Burke if he is there.

---------- Post added 2013-06-27 at 08:13 PM ----------

Noel and the Brow. Weirdly entertaining.

The Pistons are going to get Burke or McLemore. <-Giddy

---------- Post added 2013-06-27 at 08:17 PM ----------

Grats SacTown on getting the best player in the draft. At freaking 7

---------- Post added 2013-06-27 at 08:26 PM ----------

Sigh. That is all I have to say. The Pistons need a PG. Why would they not take freaking Burke?!

---------- Post added 2013-06-27 at 08:31 PM ----------

Well the TWolves and Pistons took the players I wanted the other team to take. Burke and Rubio in the same back court would be bizarre or awesome.
    Last edited by conscript; 2013-06-28 at 12:33 AM.

Holy shit, conscript is back.

This draft is nuts. ESPN reporting that Noel is headed to Philly with a 2014 pick for Jrue Holiday.

Also... KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What in the hell is he thinking taking yet another PG? Craziness.

Also part 2: I'm not a fan of McLemore. Thought he disappeared in big games a lot and can't create his own shot. Makes Sac a terrible fit for him on top of that.

Also 3! Burke apparently headed to Utah.
    Last edited by buck008; 2013-06-28 at 12:37 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Big grats to the Pelicans on getting Holiday and a 1st round pick for Noel. That is a quality haul.

Man I love adding McCollum to Lillard.

---------- Post added 2013-06-27 at 08:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by buck008 View Post
    Holy shit, conscript is back.

This draft is nuts. ESPN reporting that Noel is headed to Philly with a 2014 pick for Jrue Holiday.

Also... KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What in the hell is he thinking taking yet another PG? Craziness.

Also part 2: I'm not a fan of McLemore. Thought he disappeared in big games a lot and can't create his own shot. Makes Sac a terrible fit for him on top of that.

Also 3! Burke apparently headed to Utah.
    Kahn isn't even there anymore and it continues lol. I think Flip Saunders is running the Wolves now.

It's too much fun to stop. I think his ghost made that pick.

15+ Year Old Account
    Burke for the 14 and 21. Fucking applause Minnesota. If you can't get your top three options you might as well stop up dudes who could be good pieces in a deep draft.

---------- Post added 2013-06-27 at 08:44 PM ----------

And Philly replaces Jrue with MCW. That'll do.

Seriously, that Burke trade almost made me rescind my KHAN. That was just a solid deal for both teams.

I like Carter-Williams, but he's not half the defensive player Holiday is. I love his effort though. If he busts, I don't think it'll be for something stupid. Oh and the trade looks like it's officially Noel and a 2014 top 3 protected pick to Philly for Holiday.
    Last edited by buck008; 2013-06-28 at 12:51 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by buck008 View Post
    Seriously, that Burke trade almost made me rescind my KHAN. That was just a solid deal for both teams.

I like Carter-Williams, but he's not half the defensive player Holiday is. I love his effort though. If he busts, I don't think it'll be for something stupid. Oh and the trade looks like it's officially Noel and a 2014 top 3 protected pick to Philly for Holiday.
    Ya that trade isn't terrible for Philly. I'd laugh my balls off if Noel ends up missing the whole year due to knee injury issues.

Money on the Mavs taking the German guard.

Grats Celtics on getting a decent C in Oly for two useless 2nd round picks.
    Last edited by conscript; 2013-06-28 at 12:59 AM.

Mavs took Olynyk an d traded him to Boston immediately.

15+ Year Old Account
    Remember like 8 months ago when Muhammad was the write in #1 pick? Minny might have gotten some solid value here. Grats Minnesota adding a player of color.

As a Sixers fan... WHY?

WHY? WHY?

We just got Bynum 2.0 and a first that may wind up being in 2015 because the "Pelicans" are still, at best, an average team. It's top 3 protected. We also traded one of the best young PGs in basketball and replaced him with Michael Carter-Turnover.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    As a Sixers fan... WHY?

WHY? WHY?

We just got Bynum 2.0 and a first that may wind up being in 2015 because the "Pelicans" are still, at best, an average team. It's top 3 protected. We also traded one of the best young PGs in basketball and replaced him with Michael Carter-Turnover.
    Ya. Wouldn't it be just "comical" if they got burned by another trade and the guy doesn't play all year. Good luck on the Pelicans sucking balls and getting the 4th pick in next year's awesome draft.

Hey it took until pick 15 for a true foreign player to go and he gets to go to the exotic location of Milwaukee Wisconsin. Congratulations NBA GMs.

---------- Post added 2013-06-27 at 09:15 PM ----------

I like that Oly trade way less now that it contains the #16 going to Dallas (or Atlanta).

---------- Post added 2013-06-27 at 09:19 PM ----------

Stern in full "I don't give a fuck mode," Simmons, complete unpredictability in every pick, the Pistons fucking up again, the Wolves doing crazy nonsense. This draft is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Big grats to the Pelicans on getting Holiday and a 1st round pick for Noel. That is a quality haul.
    Unless its mistyped Ive been reading that its the 76ers that are getting the 1st round pick not the Pelicans. The Pelicans just get a 2nd round pick this year from it along with Holiday.

No idea who this Tony Snell kid is but welcome to Chicago.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    Unless its mistyped Ive been reading that its the 76ers that are getting the 1st round pick not the Pelicans. The Pelicans just get a 2nd round pick this year from it along with Holiday.

No idea who this Tony Snell kid is but welcome to Chicago.
    Ya I think that is how it was originally reported. 1st and Noel going to Philly is what it is and it is much less awesome.

I'm going to miss Stern.

---------- Post added 2013-06-27 at 09:58 PM ----------

Plumlee to Brooklyn is solid. He will fill in nicely when Lopez breaks his feet.

I like the Nets' pick.. damn, nice pick

Says a lot about Lopez and his lack of rebounding, no?

You guys talking about draft makes me jealous. If I wasn't in Florida, I'd have gone....

Just heard that the Nets-Celtics trade is official.

Nets get- Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce, Jason Terry

Celtics get- First rounders in 2014, 16, 18 plus Kris Humphries expiring, Gerald Wallace, Keith Bogans, Reggie Evans, and some other dude.

Something may have changed since the last time I saw the deal, but supposedly all they were waiting on was KG to waive his no trade. Reports are that he now has done so.