SW: TOR guide I found

I found this when i was looking for some beginner guides, its a long guide, so maybe someone else could get some use of it, so ill post it here.

http://liberi-fatali.net/the-old-rep...ide-and-faq/#6

Not bad, a juiced up "SWTOR information gathered thus far from various sources", but with some extra detail and interface info.

Cool, guess I'll be reading this for the next couple days .. lol yeah it is really long.

Cool, thanks dude. I've probably read most of the information already in that guide. But maybe there is something I have missed that this guide has!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nr 14 is wrong, there is also a trainer on the fleet. (I found one on the imperial side anyways.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the link. Very well organized info.
    I like sandwiches

Np guys, I just wanted to link for anyone that has not seen this, for players like me that did not do the beta, but want more info ^-^

Interesting... going to get stuck on finding datacrons and when someone maps them I will be all so happy
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

Hey you found my guide on the net =)

Quote Originally Posted by Daniboy View Post
    Nr 14 is wrong, there is also a trainer on the fleet. (I found one on the imperial side anyways.)
    It's actually updated now, just finished making a final pass to get the guide to version 1.0 before it gets re-published a few places. A lot of the FAQ was originally done last summer when the Fleet stations didn't even exist yet. Hope you guys find it useful, and it'll be something to read while waiting until Tue for the official forums to come back up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ZEROWASHU View Post
    Interesting... going to get stuck on finding datacrons and when someone maps them I will be all so happy
    There is already a co-ords list out there