Origin digital pre-order

So I pre ordered the regular digital version from the origin site back in october.

I was charged just the 5 dollar pre order but not the full 59.99.

Will I be charged the rest at launch? Its freaking me out not knowing if my order is secure.

Deleted
    It's stated in the pre-order FAQ that you will get charged close to the 20th. If you are unsure about your order go to store.origin.com then customer support then order history and enter your order number and origin account pw.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesuj View Post
    So I pre ordered the regular digital version from the origin site back in october.

Will I be charged the rest at launch? Its freaking me out not knowing if my order is secure.
    You're fine. Just like pre-ordering in store, the $5 deposit is to hold the preorder, the remaining sum charged when you actually get the game (or in this case, the code)

Thanks! The reason I ask is because I do not have anything in my order history on my origins account but I do have the confirmation email.

Something I should of said in the OP.

There was an official post 2 days ago: those who ordered physical copies will have their funds charged on 13th and those that ordered digital versions will be charged 16th.

Quote Originally Posted by Nier View Post
    There was an official post 2 days ago
    That's the post:
    Quote Originally Posted by StephenReid
    Our sales and marketing teams are working closely with retailers in the US and Europe to ensure that copies of Star Wars: The Old Republic will be delivered in time for launch day.

In Europe, game copies will be available at retail starting on December 15, 2011. For those of you in the USA and Canada, game copies will be available at retail starting on December 20, 2011. For those of you who pre-ordered digital editions of the game from Origin.com, you will be emailed your Game Codes starting December 16, 2011.

As soon as you receive your Game Code (AKA 'product registration code'), be sure to enter it on your account under Code Redemption, because as soon as you enter the code you will receive your digital entitlements in-game (i.e. digital items included with the game edition purchased). Remember, your billing cycle will not start until official game launch, on December 20, 2011 at 12:01am EST.

There will be no ‘grace period’ post launch in which those who are in Early Game Access will be able to continue to play the game. In order to continue playing past the Early Game Access period, you will need to enter a valid launch game code and payment method. Please read our FAQ for more information. We apologize for any previous messaging which may have led you to believe otherwise.

More details regarding Origin.com pre-orders

If you have pre-ordered The Old Republic through Origin.com, here's some more details.

For pre-orders of physical Standard / Collector's Editions

For anyone who has pre-ordered a physical copy of The Old Republic via Origin (either Standard or Collector's Edition), Origin will be shipping those copies beginning December 16th, for estimated arrival on December 20th. Depending on your relative location to a distribution center, it's possible your copy will arrive earlier. Origin physical orders are only available for US and Canadian postal addresses.

If you pre-ordered a physical copy, the payment card that you input into the Origin.com billing system at the time of pre-order will be used to charge the remaining cost of the full game, starting at 5AM PST / 8 AM EST on December 13th.

Please note: Origin will not be sending Game Codes digitally to customers who have a physical pre-order.

For pre-orders of digital Standard and Deluxe Editions

For anyone who has pre-ordered a digital copy of The Old Republic via Origin (either Standard or Digital Deluxe Editions), Origin will begin emailing Game Codes from 8AM PST (11AM EST / 4PM GMT / 5PM CET) on December 16th to the email address associated with your pre-order. Due to the volume of codes being distributed, it may take up to 48 hours for all codes to be delivered via email. If you do not receive a game code email within 48 hours, please contact Origin Support.

Remember, redeeming a Game Code is not required to begin your Early Game Access. Your Early Game Access will begin based on when you redeemed your pre-order code, as originally supplied by Origin.

If you pre-ordered a digital copy, the payment card that you input into the Origin.com billing system at the time of pre-order will be used to charge the remaining cost of the full game, starting at 8AM PST (11AM EST / 4PM GMT / 5PM CET) on December 16th.

Please remember, by pre-ordering on Origin.com you agreed to the automatic purchase of your selected edition of Star Wars: The Old Republic. If you no longer wish to receive your game, then you will need to cancel your order before your payment card is charged (December 13th for physical orders; December 16th for digital).

Latest info from Stephen Reid was that you will be charged on the 16th (yes, the 16th), and they will be emailing you the digital code on that same day. He also said that, due to sheer volume of the preorders, the emails will take up to 48 hours to arrive. This still means you can input your code before the 20th and have no interruption of service.

The SWTOR forums are down, so I cannot provide a link to his forum post.