Poll: Apples or Oranges?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Apples. I actually can't stand the smell of oranges. Like to the point where I can't stand to be around them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I don't get it. I've gone AFK a million times to blow my bf so he'd get off my back and let me raid. What's the problem here? People have sex...

10+ Year Old Account
    Big, deep red apples > oranges > Apples in general.

If mandarins count as oranges since they are member of the orange family, swap red apple and orange in the above priority list =P
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

I like apples better. Mostly because you use it in pie.

I don't like oranges mostly because of how hard they usually are. Mandarins are delicious though. Softer and easier to peel.

Edit: Green sour apples > Mandarin thingies > Red apples (Since they tend to be crumbly and stuff inside) > Oranges (Since they are kinda hard and irritating to peel. Taste delicious though)
    Last edited by Necronium; 2011-12-11 at 04:19 AM.

Jazz apples are where its at, show some love if you know what I'm talking about

Oranges are better than apples if eaten by themselves.

Apples probably beat oranges if made into something simply because there's not much oranges make...

I love orange-flavored stuff, like orange sodas, candies, etc. However, I don't like actual oranges because I can taste the bitterness in them. Same goes for orange juice.

But apple Cider is awesome.

Oranges in my opinion, although apples taste good as well.

15+ Year Old Account
    Eeeewwwww... vitamines!

I choose MEAT!

I went into this poll expecting oranges to be winning by FAR. Very surprised apples are winning, albeit a small margin. I still voted oranges...they are sooo refreshing!

10+ Year Old Account
    Oranges. I don't care for apples. I prefer peeling things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Orangesorangesorangesapplesoranges..

Def. oranges

10+ Year Old Account
    Apples get big points for immediate eatability, but I think the perfect orange is unbeatable.

Deleted
    Midget apples, Oranges are just too damn annoying.

I love the apple pies, but as a raw fruit I preffer oranges they always remind me of Christmas, because in my house oranges are mostly bought on Chrsitmass time

Deleted
    Oranges, when I bite out of an apple it feels dry, the outer edge gives me a feeling of eating wood and it doesn't taste good. Also I always end up biting from the seeds inside and they taste horrible. Oranges are superior.

Honeycrisp apples!
    Pretty much the best fruit ever.

Orange is the only fruit I'll ever eat really.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Oranges. Orange juice is superior to apple juice, and they are more fun to eat.

Deleted
    depends on the type of apples,
    between a Nice Juicy red Delicious or an Orange is a hard decision.
    Between a Crispy Granny Smith Apple and a Blood Orange is also a tough decision.
    if your talking generic Apples and Oranges, Apples win.

10+ Year Old Account
    oranges taste better, but they're also a lot more sticky. D:
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    PS: Pandas are awesome.