Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyfrax View Post

easy
    mine is just like that one

I'm really bad at these computer hardware things so I'm just going to ask here. My results is that my cpu fails. This is what it says:

"CPU
    Minimum: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core 4000+ or better, Intel Core 2 Duo Processor 2.0 GHz or better
    You Have: Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU E5800 @ 3.20GHz"

When I run dxdiag to check my specs, under CPU is says that I've got the one "can you run it" lists, but it also makes a point out of it being two cores, the exact text it: "Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU E5800 @ 3.20GHz (2 CPUs), ~3.2GHz"

Is the Can I check it website just not noticing my 2nd CPU or is my CPU just not good enough?
    Last edited by Mokina; 2011-12-11 at 03:07 PM.

Deleted
    Sweet share OP thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    Not sure how accurate that thing is for my desktop. I tried it for SW, and I was a little under the fail. So, I tried it with a game that I know I can run (Dragon Age Origins). While it's not on the greatest of settings, it's not on the worst of settings either, and it moves at a good 15 fps (which is playable for me as I spent basically my entire wow playing time at that fps), and it said "Fail" to that game as well. Of course, it doesn't seem to be able to read my CPU with the way the computer describes it, apparently. Seems to fail at "AMD E-450 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics" (crappy cpu, I know).

15 FPS is fail and not playable at all :P

notice how everyones is either really good... or falls a little short of minimum requirements..

Mine is like the other good ones, in that its just off maximum

This website is pretty much fail.

Apparently, I can run the game perfectly. However, when I played the beta, I had to reduce all settings to minimum and put resolution to minimum (800x600 for me) to make the game playable

Deleted
    Same results as you guys (cant post img because my account is new...), the funny thing is that I had 25-30 fps in some Warzones with everything set to low and no shadows and shit.

Don't put much trust in that site.

Yes but I'm having some issues. But I think it's due to my set up, because I'm also having issues in WoW and Skyrim.

Deleted

Not the best pc. but meh ;P
    Windows 7 32-bit
    Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00GHz
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 1gb gddr5
    Corsair 4GB (2x2GB) DDR2

Quote Originally Posted by arons4 View Post
    15 FPS is fail and not playable at all :P
    15 fps is actually playable, but not smooth. It starts getting smooth animations at 20, but 15 isn't choppy. It definitely isn't the best, but it is playable.

15 fps is actually playable, but not smooth. It starts getting smooth animations at 20, but 15 isn't choppy. It definitely isn't the best, but it is playable.
    Stable 25+ isnt choppy, everything bellow is choppy(Has to do with the brain being unable to work more then 24 images per second, which means 25+ fps and the brain cant distinguish 2 images apart, so it looks like a fluid motion.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Good job posting this - I actually used that site a lot before I upgraded my PC to the "beast" that it is.

This should hopefully reduce the "can I play it" threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Toralin View Post
    Good job posting this - I actually used that site a lot before I upgraded my PC to the "beast" that it is.

This should hopefully reduce the "can I play it" threads.
    I doubt that. Especially since a lot of us will avoid installing third party java/active-x apps when possible.

In a game like Dragon Age, 15fps is more than enough. That's not the case with this game if you even get 15fps in TOR considering that's how much you were pushing in Dragon Age which is far less demanding game. I'm sorry, but your rig probably won't be able to run TOR decently. Same as mine

Deleted

everything works fine :>
    Last edited by mmoc27f14f1577; 2011-12-11 at 08:08 PM.

Deleted
    yougamer has had this feature forever, and its powered by futuremark (3dmark).

http://www.yougamers.com/gameometer/10468/
    Last edited by mmocc8920cde15; 2011-12-11 at 08:16 PM.

Your CPU at 3.2Ghz, with 2 cores IS a core-duo. The tester is misreading your CPU Identifier for whatever reason, likely works through activex. Anyhow, you are FINE. It is saying minimum a dual core (2 cores) at 2Ghz. You exceed that by 1.2Ghz per core. Which is quite significant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokina View Post
    I'm really bad at these computer hardware things so I'm just going to ask here. My results is that my cpu fails. This is what it says:

Is the Can I check it website just not noticing my 2nd CPU or is my CPU just not good enough?

---------- Post added 2011-12-11 at 02:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Neofate View Post
    Your CPU at 3.2Ghz, with 2 cores IS a core-duo. The tester is misreading your CPU Identifier for whatever reason, likely works through activex. Anyhow, you are FINE. It is saying minimum a dual core (2 cores) at 2Ghz. You exceed that by 1.2Ghz per core. Which is quite significant.
    If it makes you feel better.. I didn't 'pass' the CPU test either (no pass by it) but I have 4 cores at 4.5Ghz each. lol..

Deleted
    doesn't work, says my computer cant run skyrim, which it can on max settings.

Quote Originally Posted by spektor View Post
    yougamer has had this feature forever, and its powered by futuremark (3dmark).

http://www.yougamers.com/gameometer/10468/
    can you run it didnt work for me. But this one worked nicely. Min requirements: Intel Core Duo. 1.5 Gigs of Ram. Radeon X1800. A few years ago that was considered fast! Don't know if I should upgrade my Quad Core to an i5 at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    i analyzed my laptop...

so i analyzed my desktop