Preorder cancelled after botched launch

I've played many MMO's. I've experienced many "head starts" or "prelaunches". I am objective when I say that this game's launch has been an abject failure on so many levels. False promises. Deceptive marketing. Unacceptable bugs present. And the list goes on and on.

Now, I preordered and entered my code back in July and I did get invited to the 3rd invite wave. I am just appalled at this experience however. I'm willing to eat the $5 I spent on the preorder.

It has come to this. I always eagerly await the next MMO. Let's face it. This is a sign of things to come. New MMO's have about 2-3 months to prove themselves before that mass exodus. The bad press along with the sour taste left in most people's mouth sets up failure.

It pains me to come to this conclusion. But World of Warcraft has a stranglehold on this genre. Sorry folks. Nothing to see here.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by exswtorplayer View Post
    I've played many MMO's. I've experienced many "head starts" or "prelaunches". I am objective when I say that this game's launch has been an abject failure on so many levels. False promises. Deceptive marketing. Unacceptable bugs present. And the list goes on and on.

Now, I preordered and entered my code back in July and I did get invited to the 3rd invite wave. I am just appalled at this experience however. I'm willing to eat the $5 I spent on the preorder.

It has come to this. I always eagerly await the next MMO. Let's face it. This is a sign of things to come. New MMO's have about 2-3 months to prove themselves before that mass exodus. The bad press along with the sour taste left in most people's mouth sets up failure.

It pains me to come to this conclusion. But World of Warcraft has a stranglehold on this genre. Sorry folks. Nothing to see here.
    ... not sure if serious ...
    SCUM AND VILLAINY
    You will never find a more wretched hive...

15+ Year Old Account
    Closing because this is nothing more than a trolling attempt.
    A) This isn't launch. It is day ONE of Early Access
    B) You must have sure played it a lot in roughly 4 hours since your invite to know about game breaking bugs and yet I don't see a single thread about bugs on here. How odd.