Deleted

Kitty, Hunter, Disc vs DK Warr and Healer.

Priesty (me) + DK + Warrior = Squished.

Please explain how I can survive more than 30 seconds.

Discuss.

Deleted
    You're looking for advice on fighting TSG. Go to arena junkies and do a search, it's not like this comp is unknown.

You're gonna get crushed. DK and Warrior were made to destroy discs and the point of TSG is to run in and destroy the healer.

Your feral and hunter have to peel for you or you die. Hope they know how to cc too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    You're gonna get crushed. DK and Warrior were made to destroy discs and the point of TSG is to run in and destroy the healer.

Your feral and hunter have to peel for you or you die. Hope they know how to cc too.
    He's on the DK-Warr-Healer team.

Deleted
    Los the hunter make use of ur pain supression, desperate prayer, Pw:B and innner focus. Make sure ur partners are peeling constantly and rushing their healer = profit

I'm assuming you are on the hunter's team. Cyclone is an amazing peel and just have your feral alternate that on everyone. Trap a DPS and silence/blind/cyclone healer so he can't dispel. AoE fear when they both first get to you and if either of them trinket instead of berserker rage and lichbourne you win. Your hunter should be giving you freedoms and sac'ing you, especially during reck. TSG has literally no CC so try to hold onto trinket/pain sup/desperate prayer until your teammates can't peel for you.

Deleted
    I am on the hunter and druid team, as you can see in the title.

Quote Originally Posted by oGjCo View Post
    Priesty (me) + DK + Warrior = Squished.
    Quote Originally Posted by oGjCo View Post
    I am on the hunter and druid team, as you can see in the title.
    I don't... what?

Deleted
    [QUOTE=domzai;14612278]I don't... what?[/QUOTE

Where is the confusion, a priest, being attacked by a warrior and a DK = squishedm where is the confusion.

Read the title: Kitty,Hunter,Disc vs DK, Warr and Healer.

[QUOTE=oGjCo;14614090]
    Quote Originally Posted by domzai View Post
    I don't... what?[/QUOTE

Where is the confusion, a priest, being attacked by a warrior and a DK = squishedm where is the confusion.

Read the title: Kitty,Hunter,Disc vs DK, Warr and Healer.
    Your math really implies you are on the team with the DK and Warr. Honestly that's what I thought as well.

Nothing about your title describes you as a part of either team actually. Just because you say you're a healer doesn't mean you aren't the healer in the DK/War team.

u have to go for the healer no matter what the first who kills wins
    but they shouldnt have any problem with that is tsg at the end

Quote Originally Posted by Aefi View Post
    He's on the DK-Warr-Healer team.
    ....................Wow at me and wtf. His title mind fucked me I guess...

That Feral is your biggest issue, LoS the Hunter. If both of those guys are on you I say the DK nd Warrior should go on opponent disc, in which case that disc is DEAD. You're just gonna have to LoS the Hunter and try to survive the feral damage and count on your teammates to make quick work of the opposing disc.

If for some reason the feral isn't on you, have your DPS go on their DPS and play the mana burn game with the opposing priest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Get your hunter to scatter one of them so they can't freedom rush you (preferably on the DK) and then tell the feral to open with whatever his stun opener is called, if you can penance to get full grace stacks PoM + renew and 2xflash heal before they engage you so you can bubble right away when breaks, but above all else be mounted when they engage you. You should be able to tank the warr for quite a while if he gets on you and he's around the pillar with no freedoms or dispels.

Your hunter should be able to put a slowing trap down so you can kite them around the pillar and the feral should have a clone up by now, after you get away they should be able to get some momentum on the DK and switch the game around, if you are still mounted try and get to the pally and get a fear and maybe even follow up with an MC depending if its possible.
    Your main concern after negating their rush is to not get gripped by the DK, they will probably switch targets if they can't get you but with instaclones, grasp, bear bash, traps and monkeystuns on Pally followed by traps you sohuld win the long game.

On Ruins, well GG.

I've only played this comp to like 1900-2kish or so on one nite last season so my advice isn't all that valid.
    Last edited by Epox; 2011-12-13 at 12:10 AM.
    Main
    Epox
    PvP Alt (lololol Icelance)
    Zyke
    Decent Alts
    Nyli
    Ashuna

OK, now that you've semi-clarified that you are playing on the jungle cleave:

Play it like you would against DK/ret/healer. Stay all the way back; penance yourself then shield + renew + start casting heals on yourself to stack up your shield as much as possible. Your hunter should immediately scatter shot one of the dps while the feral uses dash as soon as he see's its TSG to get a pounce on the other DPS as quickly as possible. Have your hunter concussive shot out of the scatter shot and monkey blind > trap their healer, while the Feral should cyclone the DPS you're not killing as soon as he can (if he trinketed the scatter shot wait until he almost connects with the priest).

Keep destroying their other dps with ALL cooldowns, this means TF+Berserk+use trinket for the feral and rapid fire+use trinket for the hunter.

If the priest trinkets the trap the hunter should silencing shot him straight away and the feral should communicate if he can clone off it. If he cannot, the hunter should redinesss scatter (half)trap, and the feral should clone off that. The only way the DPS you were killing should potentially be alive is if he stacked full defensive cooldowns (i.e. shield wall+enraged regen+pain sup) but if this is the case, then you as the healer should be fine - have your feral continue to peel (hard cast cyclones/roots on DPS) until your hunter has scatter-trap back up and score the kill in a scatter-trap-clone.

I played Jungle Cleave to 2300 (as the feral) last season and TSG never gave us issues, I also played it to 2200 in a single day this season.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL... I too am confused what team you are on...

Your attempt at shorthand is fail indeed.