Any PvP endgame warzone focused guilds around? (Empire PvP)

The official forum is down as everyone knows, my plans fell through when my rl friends decided playing Republic. I am looking for a guild that preferably has prior WoW rated BG & Arena experience. I am not a player that is going to rush to 50 in this game, I am going to be training up crew skills & gathering commendations off a lot of quest for my companions.

I WILL be PvP leveling, for those who did not play beta and do not fully understand PvP Leveling in Swtor I will explain. Thanks to Gabe Amatangelo (Lead PvP & endgame designer) you are able to level solo skipping grouped Heriocs like +4-5 (4-5 men). So you essentially are able to do your story quest and all side quest (& some +2 Heriocs) by yourself while gaining PvP points & gear, XP, Credits and ranking up your Valor as you level.

I do not have a lot of time clearly with the game about to launch in 2 days so I would accept any Empire guild with some players interested in PvP on preferably a Eastern timed server.

Let me know

Thanks!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I donno if you will find a decent PVP guild here and now, but I can tell you, that playing Republic with your rl friends would net you a lot more fun in the game. I wanted to go Empire myself, but my friends are all decided on Republic. I tried the light side out in Beta and I can honestly say it's just as good as dark side. Besides, you won't believe how much fun it is to play Jedi and make ALL dark decision and roll evil Jedi (it's not as fun rolling empire and go good sith, I can tell ya that much).

So I'd recommend to stick with your rl friends and give Republic a shot ... after all you can always re-roll empire later on if Republic doesn't grow on ya.

Quote Originally Posted by biv1982 View Post
    I donno if you will find a decent PVP guild here and now, but I can tell you, that playing Republic with your rl friends would net you a lot more fun in the game. I wanted to go Empire myself, but my friends are all decided on Republic. I tried the light side out in Beta and I can honestly say it's just as good as dark side. Besides, you won't believe how much fun it is to play Jedi and make ALL dark decision and roll evil Jedi (it's not as fun rolling empire and go good sith, I can tell ya that much).

So I'd recommend to stick with your rl friends and give Republic a shot ... after all you can always re-roll empire later on if Republic doesn't grow on ya.
    It is more work to look cool as a Dark Jedi with the Chest peice color unifying option out for 3 months post launch. So essentially when you get your first orange fully moddable DS robes you are going to have discolored gear. You will need a full set of that DS gear to look cool, I don't know what Jedi PvP gear looks like but with red lightsabers & Sith corruption I suppose it couldn't be that bad.

I like the Jedi Sentinel I agree playing a Dark Jedi was something I was looking for to doing until it hit me my rl friends don't PvP. About the only time they PvP is when I call them or send them a pm ingame asking if they will run a Battleground in WoW. I don't see it being much different in Swtor, so my thing is "Play what you want to play".

But your reply has got me back to wrestling with it. I know I should play Repubic with my friends, argh I don't know anymore lol
    Last edited by Darth Killian; 2011-12-12 at 12:49 AM.

I don't know if you will be able to find a guild that is strictly PVPing to level 24/7. Also, definitely play with your friends, even if they want to play goodie-two-shoe republic. You will have a lot more fun, trust me. Regardless, if you are still interested in a guild that will be doing a mix of PVP and PVE empire-side with experience in WOW BGs and arenas, take a look at our website and say hello.
    clan1g.net
    Buckwild

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...R-guild-thread

OP, look in that thread, many Empire PvP guilds.
    Thank you vizzle, I will check that out