Thread: A Casual Skin

Deleted

A Casual Skin

I have searched for several hours for a normal minecraft skin. A guy with brown eyes and brown hair. It's impossible. Either i'm searching as a dummy or there's none. I've found several but those were very bright colored. I want some normal stuff Could anyone help me?

Deleted
    Ehm, I don't get it.

Deleted
    http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/571250
    You could try that to make your own.

Quote Originally Posted by hibaby View Post
    stop spamming

The guy's a spambot and has been dealt with accordingly. If any more bots come in and spam, just report them and ignore them. We'll take care of them

I always fall asleep when the spambots come out to play

* hug-pats Wozarib

'Sokay brah! You'll get them sometime! :<

But to be on topic, I've always just googled for mine

I have a nice one that features a guy with black hair in a suit. I can upload it to imgur and PM it to you if you would like. It's pretty normalish... save the whole suit thing. You could then use paint or photoshop or whatever to edit it and whatnot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    * hug-pats Wozarib

'Sokay brah! You'll get them sometime! :<

But to be on topic, I've always just googled for mine

I have a nice one that features a guy with black hair in a suit. I can upload it to imgur and PM it to you if you would like. It's pretty normalish... save the whole suit thing. You could then use paint or photoshop or whatever to edit it and whatnot.
    Madgod, I'd hate to go offtopic, but do you have a Dovahkiin skin? like the one from the trailer? I have, its awesome
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    Madgod, I'd hate to go offtopic, but do you have a Dovahkiin skin? like the one from the trailer? I have, its awesome
    Nope, I'm not obsessed enough with Skyrim to have a minecraft skin of the "canon" nord Dovahkiin in iron armor. I only have the avatar and signature (based off the picture) for MMO Champion, and the avatar for my DeviantArt, Steam, and IM :P

(Honestly? Never thought of looking for one. Never came across my mind before you mentioned it! For shame, I know. I've been busy :d )

http://www.minecraftwiki.net/images/f/fb/Guy.png

this one seems to be just called "guy". blue shirt, grey-ish eyes, brown hair. it's standard looking while not being the default skin.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.