Deleted

Do companions leave you when your morality won't fit to them?

Well,

title should say it all, but I will explain my question.

Do your companions leave you when you give the wrong answer in specific conversations?

I mean for example:

You meet a companion who always tries to rescue everyone. Now you start a conversation with somebody and you are given the options [Rescue him.] or [Kill him.] What happens to your "heroic" companion when you kill your conversational partner? Does he leave you? Will he just get mad at you?

I hope you understand what I am trying to ask.

no, they won't leave. They'll just be pissed and won't like you as much later.

That's a good question, I'm not sure. However, I doubt you companion just leaves, but instead they just don't like you.... Kind of like hunter pets used to be with happiness perhaps?
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Koganor View Post
    Well,

title should say it all, but I will explain my question.

Do your companions leave you when you give the wrong answer in specific conversations?

I mean for example:

You meet a companion who always tries to rescue everyone. Now you start a conversation with somebody and you are given the options [Rescue him.] or [Kill him.] What happens to your "heroic" companion when you kill your conversational partner? Does he leave you? Will he just get mad at you?

I hope you understand what I am trying to ask.
    BioWare's original plan was to have companions leave you if your morality did not mesh with certain companions, but the beta community got up in arms about it and the idea was scrapped. Now all you have to deal with is snarky comments from a companion that doesn't like you.

You can easily affect how the companion feels about you by buying them gifts, some gifts are more well recieved than others( and give more points to your relationship with that companion).