Thread: Legacy XP?

Legacy XP?

Hello All,

I've seen a few posts recently mention "legacy XP." From what I've gathered, this is xp that you earn after reaching the level cap. However, I'm curious to know what legacy XP actually does in terms of character progression.

My apologies if this has already been discussed- I tried google searching my question but everything that came up was from the swtor forums, which are currently down.

Thanks!

You actually start earning Legacy XP as soon as you finish your class stories first chapter. All your characters on that server will then contribute to it. As for what it does, i don't think it's fully been revealed yet.
    Yub Yub

Deleted
    legacy is basically your family. as of now, it just allows you to link your characters with a surname. later it'll be fleshed out more with item and mod rewards.

Interesting, I wonder if it's just for bragging rights or something? Also (sorry for noob questions) are there achievements in swtor? I didn't see any when I played over the beta weekend.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think you unlock it at around level 30, cant rly remember exactly when...
    Like anewok said, i dont think they revealed its use yet.. all i know its there for a reason :-\

Deleted
    In the moment you unlock your legacy on your first character that can finish chapter 1, all your chars give legacy exp, regardless of level.

Quote Originally Posted by numbrz3r0 View Post
    Interesting, I wonder if it's just for bragging rights or something? Also (sorry for noob questions) are there achievements in swtor? I didn't see any when I played over the beta weekend.
    Yeah, there are achievements. They will be listed in your Codex. Right now, you get them for earning Titles, killing end bosses for Flashpoints and World Bosses and probably Operations, PVP, and finding Datacrons.
    Yub Yub

Quote Originally Posted by anewok View Post
    Yeah, there are achievements. They will be listed in your Codex. Right now, you get them for earning Titles, killing end bosses for Flashpoints and World Bosses and probably Operations, PVP, and finding Datacrons.
    Cool, ty for the info!