Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was certain about Juggernaut but I'm leaning heavily towards Powertech now. BH is just so badass!
    Me not that kind of Orc!

I need help! XD

I play a Frost Death Knight in WoW. So I am looking for a ToR class that is based around instant abilities. I would prefer to not play a caster class. But, I definitely need some ranged abilities. I have been looking into the Sage, Sentinel and Mercenary. Anybody have some insight on which class might work best for me? Thanks!

Deleted
    Can't decide between Sorc and Jugg, for once it would be nice to play a caster but it's a bit boring that the lightsaber is nothing more than a statstick for sorcs.

Finally decided on a Smuggler after I had a friend agree to tank with his Shadow (otherwise I would have went JK Guardian). Now I just need to decide on Gunslinger or Scoundrel. Gunslinger seems like more fun as dps but Scoundrel would allow me to also heal if I wanted......argh.....

Deleted
    wait.. your deciding today?

trooper commando.. luls empire :P

Deleted
    So many friends are rolling a saber guy so I'm leaning towards Bounty hunter. But which specialization? Both healers and tanks are gonna be needed, but considering the DPS role, can anyone tell how these two specs differs in that role?

So many questions, so little time (I think I still have like 5 days to think this)