launch problems/info

So I have a guild, i'm all set for deployment, yet I had emails saying that my early play would be available monday.
    Its tuesday now, yet I'm all downloaded and updated, but cant get on, my Play button is greyed out with the error message;

'there are no active subscriptions on this account'

so i log in to the accounts page to setup a sub, but nowhere can i see one, or an option to...i typed it in the search, it tells me i need to set up a sub, which is all fine and dandy, but no link to doing so.

i've also set up my pre order game codes, and played beta the other week too, so i've done everything i should

so in short, should i be able to log in yet? is the subs setup available yet? or am i just being stupid and missed an obvious option?!

thanks in advance, and apologies for the bad punctuation, its late

Quote Originally Posted by Tchapa View Post
    I had emails saying that my early play would be available monday
    I call shenanigans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering early play started today (Tuesday) i am going to go with they mean Monday next week.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodwulf View Post
    Considering early play started today (Tuesday) i am going to go with they mean Monday next week.
    Except they aren't sending out EGA invites until the day you have access. Not a week in advance.