15+ Year Old Account

Am i doing something wrong?

Hey guys. I'm in the top PvP guild on my server, and as far as I know, I'm the best warrior in the guild. I ALWAYS do top damage in RBGs. Im able to solo hold flags, I focus fire efficiently, I can CC properly, and I'm the warrior with the most experience BY FAR. However, for some reason the guild doesn't want to bring me in RBGs any more. I didn't do anything to make them angry or to change their opinions on me. Even the last RBG I did I was able to hold a flag vs a rogue, mage, and druid. Could you guys take a look at my armoury and see if I have something wrong? Thanks!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Eowenn/simple

PS: The warriors being brought in over me are still in vicious gear and don't have experience over 1550...

maybe you're a mouth breather

Welcome to the forum. If you plan to stay much longer, I suggest you re-think your posting etiquette ~ Ultima
    Last edited by Ultima; 2011-12-13 at 02:22 AM.

Without links to the other warrior armories the first that comes to mind is. If your guild is the best PVP guild on your server then there is almost no chance your the best warrior with never being over 1700 in arenas and only 2k in battlegrounds.

My quickest assumption is they found a warrior who has achieved high ratings and because gear is easy to make up probably out classes you.

Top BG damage does not mean your the best either...
    I cant has cheezburgar :'(

15+ Year Old Account
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Angband/simple

Maybe this will make you understand why im a little shocked at this... Also, im on Zuluhed, its very rare that you get over 2k on this server. ALSO i didn't say i was better because of damage, if you re-read it, i said many reasons. I've never missed an RBG, I can follow strategies, and i learn very quickly...

They are playing the friend card most likely. Find a new guild. Or hes a very good player on his alt character.
    I cant has cheezburgar :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Revosaurus View Post
    maybe you're a mouth breather

Welcome to the forum. If you plan to stay much longer, I suggest you re-think your posting etiquette ~ Ultima
    you're a bully, its a legit concern
    don't try and tell me that you like listening to some loaf with a mic down their throat

don't try and tell me that you like listening to some loaf with a mic down their throat
    Doesn't matter if its a legit concern or not.
    You have to be polite.

OT: I'd question the guild hard as to why there not bringing you. It could be as Phtes said or it could be they want some fresh blood.

Deleted
    I do not want to judge you or anything simillar but maybe group leader do not want you in your group because you got, lets say, “big ego“.
    Dont get offend but from your first post you remind me wlock from my guild (we pveing) that always saying he doing top damage etc etc.
    It‘s a bit irritating.
    I do not doubt in your skills. I am pretty sure that your leader either. There is just maybe social issue that can be solved only in that way.

Maybe you should be asking them why they won't take you, because we won't know any more than you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyok View Post
    I do not want to judge you or anything simillar but maybe group leader do not want you in your group because you got, lets say, “big ego“.
    Dont get offend but from your first post you remind me wlock from my guild (we pveing) that always saying he doing top damage etc etc.
    It‘s a bit irritating.
    I do not doubt in your skills. I am pretty sure that your leader either. There is just maybe social issue that can be solved only in that way.
    Well if I'm getting too big of an ego (and I'm pretty sure I do at times) I tell people in my guild to tell me I suck. Then I agree with them. Yeah, I'm horrible at this game! Like that.

Highly doubt that's what he meant and if he did, he needs to convey his message more eloquently and accurately, so there's as little confusion as possible.