Deleted

Razer naga and SWTOR..

I'm just wondering if the Razer naga will work with SWTOR also will it be worth using as when ever i see gameplay of SWTOR i only see 2 bars and i know there arent any macros or addons so will i be able to bind it or will i even have the extra buttons / bars to bind the buttons to?

thank you in advanced.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    seeing as the naga pretty much is just like a 1,2,3,4 etc... button on a keyboard im sure it will work with any game that uses 1,2,3 etc.. as the macro key.

ex/ if i push "1" on my naga it types 1, just like a keyboard.
    Intel i5-2500k@4.4ghz
    Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3
    Gigabyte N560OC 1gb gpu
    Corsair 2x4gb
    Antec v2 Two Hundred
    Razer Blackwidow Ultimate
    Razer Naga

It works of course. I use mine on every game, as I did in the TOR betas.

Deleted
    It should, but if not, try out this set!

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=bg

very cool, sadly i cant buy it all, but i need a pad and mouse so...

I used my razer naga during swtor beta and it worked just fine ...it's definitely worth using as just like wow, the more you lvl up, the more talents and skills you acquire. There aren't macros and addons atm, but just like any mmo, give it time and they will be created and used. During beta, I lvled to about 22-23 and was already using about 7-8 of the side buttons on the Razer along with keyboard binds, hope this helps, gl!

Quote Originally Posted by Tserak View Post
    I'm just wondering if the Razer naga will work with SWTOR also will it be worth using as when ever i see gameplay of SWTOR i only see 2 bars and i know there arent any macros or addons so will i be able to bind it or will i even have the extra buttons / bars to bind the buttons to?

thank you in advanced.

Yes, it will. There's also a SWTOR looking model one as well.

http://store.razerzone.com/store/raz...oryId.57478500

Deleted
    Well i personally use them as whole different buttons. I bind 1-0 as if i had no naga and then i use the 1-12 buttons on the side of the mouse as different buttons bindings. would that work?

There are more than two bars. IIRC you can have a total of four front and center, and one, fairly long, bar on both the left and right of the screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyzic View Post
    thats because you have the switch on the bottom of the mouse, set to 123 rather than num.

or not idk, maybe i just read it wrong lol
    Nope that's his problem. Switch it to num and rebind keys to num1-9. It should be set on that by default... not sure why it isn't @_@.

10+ Year Old Account
    You will certainly be able to bind your abilities to your Naga as it just acts as a "second" set of number keys. And of course it will improve your effectiveness as buttons on your mouse are alot closer to your fingers to those on your keyboard.