10+ Year Old Account

Reedeming your code

I've already redeemed my code for the game but I visit the website today and it appears to have changed. There's now like 5 tickboxes and it seems to think that I haven't redeemed my code so I can't continue on to the next step. When I try to enter the code that I already have it says that i've used that already. Is anybody else having this issue?

The next option on the list is subscription info

Quote Originally Posted by Azalu View Post
    I've already redeemed my code for the game but I visit the website today and it appears to have changed. There's now like 5 tickboxes and it seems to think that I haven't redeemed my code so I can't continue on to the next step. When I try to enter the code that I already have it says that i've used that already. Is anybody else having this issue?

The next option on the list is subscription info
    I saw the same when I attempted login before leaving for work. I've already redeemed, code used, tested beta...etc. Yet, boxes were unchecked. Would this have to do with the 30 days free for ordering the delux version? Thanks for anyones help.

same problem here!! any idea??

im FAIRLY sure that the key they are asking for on that page is for when the physical games go out and you get the code, my brothers isnt checked off and hes in early access

The subscription will be activated when you have access to the game, whenever your wave comes up. You can check the forums in the customer service area.

Same here

If you click on "Pre-Order" on the right, it will tell you that you already redeemed your pre-order. So ignore the new web layout, it's just misleading.

10+ Year Old Account
    One thing I´m confused about, may be a noobish question but i preordered on the 30.8.2011 and on my account it says: 8.30.2011 standard edition and the early access is 11.02.2011 does that mean I´m in the back of the line for early access or is the standar edition date that counts?

Quote Originally Posted by Kveldur View Post
    One thing I´m confused about, may be a noobish question but i preordered on the 30.8.2011 and on my account it says: 8.30.2011 standard edition and the early access is 11.02.2011 does that mean I´m in the back of the line for early access or is the standar edition date that counts?
    The date you entered is all that matters.