Deleted

Cursing your Email Client?

So, I use tabbed browsing in Chrome, and gmail is pinned in the corner. It 'glows' when I've got unread email. How many times have you seen an email notification on your computer and started cursing when it wasn't swtor?

My most recent was my wife asking for my mom's house number so she could post christmas card. Do I look like I care about that today????

Deleted
    Nope. I've got a life.

Quote Originally Posted by StarFade View Post
    Nope. I've got a life.
    So because you got a life you cannot be excited about your hobby? Next time some football nerds go around talking about the latest game, I'll go saying: meh don't care, I got a life you know.

And yes it is the same, its a hobby.

I would never curse my precious gmail....No, instead I'm cursing the companies and/or people that are sending me e-mails.

Been sending my SWTOR addicted guildmates fake emails. They get all giddy on vent only to curse my name as Sheldon does Will Wheaton.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolvenheart View Post
    So because you got a life you cannot be excited about your hobby? Next time some football nerds go around talking about the latest game, I'll go saying: meh don't care, I got a life you know.

And yes it is the same, its a hobby.
    Hehe so treu. Having a life is an invalid reason